Al Sharpton......FBI Informant and Mob Snitch

What are you doing here timmy? I thought you would be in downtown Houston partying with Ofundraiser. Paying $15,000.00 dollars for a plate of food with the other trial lawyers. WTF...
Well, I hate to break the news to you genius but the conservative entertainment industry like FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Breitbart, and on and on and on, ain't controlled by liberals. Originally Posted by timpage
That's not entertainment. That's just an example of mainstream media outlets that lean towards conservative views. On the other hand the same could be said of CNN, CBS, MSNBC, Anderson Cooper ect. which lean more towards the Liberal side of journalism.

Jim
Bottom line is was Al smart enough to be a informant?
Bottom line is was Al smart enough to be a informant? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Now we know how you got your "biggen"... Al hurt you in a bad way. Can you still keep your shit in your ass or do you wear Depends?
Now we know how you got your "biggen"... Al hurt you in a bad way. Can you still keep your shit in your ass or do you wear Depends? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Babbling again infodumb? Apparently Al has banged your ass as you have knowledge about hurt ,shit and depends. You are teetering on stupid.
Then he might have ended up as Chinese take out? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Isn't that statement vaguely racist?
Well, I hate to break the news to you genius but the conservative entertainment industry like FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Breitbart, and on and on and on, ain't controlled by liberals. Originally Posted by timpage
Fox news is NOT entertainment, the Fox network is. Rush Limbaugh is on the radio and Breitbart is dead (but his company has it's own site). Only Hannity is on the TV which is Fox News (which is not entertainment) but is owned by Rupert Murdock and Murdock has a lot of liberal stuff going on under his name.

Take some Ex-Lax Timmie and clear your mind.
this must be the pro mafia thread....he gave information that led to the conviction of mob boss....
I guess bitching about al is more important than trying to help bring down the mob.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Truth is, I want to see that sorry ass poverty pimp piece of shit go down.

He made his "bones" on the Twana Brawly thing, which was a total hoax. But for some reason, he is the darling of the Liberal crowd.

Keep looking over your shoulder, Al. The word is out on your sorry ass.
Fox news is NOT entertainment, the Fox network is. Rush Limbaugh is on the radio and Breitbart is dead (but his company has it's own site). Only Hannity is on the TV which is Fox News (which is not entertainment) but is owned by Rupert Murdock and Murdock has a lot of liberal stuff going on under his name.

Take some Ex-Lax Timmie and clear your mind. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When one of the fox bats tells us she gets her news from CNN that is quite entertaining...