I have a feeling this is going to be 'fun'

I need my bedtime stories. Originally Posted by Syncial
I care deeply about my bed time stories, but if this poll doesn't get 4-500 votes then the real answer is no one really cares. Putting the over/under at a buck twenty five and taking the under.
Why no of course. The coed and sandbox would not be the same without the female input. Who ever asked you to leave anyway? As far as some WKs giving you access to the mens LR that just sucks but it will always be.
I care deeply about my bed time stories, but if this poll doesn't get 4-500 votes then the real answer is no one really cares. Putting the over/under at a buck twenty five and taking the under. Originally Posted by Wayward
Way

Oh someone cares, and this is their chance to actually say something instead of opening their DSLs when a thread comes up that they dislike and they say *providers should be restricted to posting ads*. So if they don't care now, they shouldn't care when that time comes again.

*EDIT: CONSIDERED WHAT YOU SAID, AND EVERY GOOD SCIENTIST WANTS AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE. SO ADDED TO THE NATIONAL FORUM. LET'S SEE IF THAT 4-500 MARK THAT YOU PROJECT (WHETHER IT'S FEASIBLE OR NOT) HOLDS UP*
Why no of course. The coed and sandbox would not be the same without the female input. Who ever asked you to leave anyway? As far as some WKs giving you access to the mens LR that just sucks but it will always be. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Last I heard you didn't need a WK to have access to the mens LR, just a handle and a credit card. At least that's what I heard. Or a fake review.. from the day I laid eyes on this one I had a suspicion thats what it's purpose was.. a positive one would have been too blatant. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127277

But I digress. And wakeup since you don't vote in polls I put my vote in the pot for you. Thanks for sharing lovie.
I like the ladies interaction on the board and enjoy the coed/sandbox forums.

If you want an all male board then create one and go there. ECCIE was not set up that way. If you don't like the ladies posting then tuff shit. Like others have already said, not all drama is started by a provider.
The National Men's Lounge > Men's Lounge (Private) - National
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=130808
did you vote ibechill?

never mind. mods if possible please remove.
I like to hear what the ladies have to say.
If all you had were the ads how would you all know of my sparkling personality and modesty?
Yes I voted.
Why do you want the mods to delete?
That's a very difficult question to answer.
That's a very difficult question to answer. Originally Posted by lizardking
RetUrded one eye hippie man.......
I care deeply about my bed time stories, but if this poll doesn't get 4-500 votes then the real answer is no one really cares. Putting the over/under at a buck twenty five and taking the under. Originally Posted by Wayward
I don't think it would have made a difference in the first place. I would take the under on that as well. May get more votes if it were on the national board, I dunno.
Yes I voted.
Why do you want the mods to delete? Originally Posted by ibechill
because I didn't want a link to private areas to interfere with the convo at hand

AD, if nothing of substance to add please.... I'm sure one of you or jasmin's threads has some work needed.
I'm playing nice.