The good old days!

Ye old
Do as I say

Not as I do

Grampas
Guys and gals,

I came home from a road trip as per the time of this post....am having cocktails now...checked the site....and ran across this review which reminded me how the world used to be.....

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2818075

Just too damn nice ....sweet.... and informative....

I'm sure there will be a contentious comment or two but ignore them and enjoy the moment....

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
How the world used to be. You had all the hoes on payroll. You would order up 1,3,6, 8 hoes. I’ll never forget it after I saw you the first time. I was so nervous. I was seeing an eccie moderator & my career was in its infancy
Not so cool Eli, or absolutely micton…that mfer is an offender. I’m gonna get banned & idgaf
  • Eli
  • 12-22-2021, 07:44 AM
I started this thread because I thought the Arkansas board was respectful in their comments as were we ....once in the past....that's all...

Eli
I started this thread because I thought the Arkansas board was respectful in their comments as were we ....once in the past....that's all...

I remember being part of the war that helped make it so. Arkansas mod at the time is MIA now mmmmm your Welcome Sir
Ahh ya, the good old days being called ta duty when that mod was pimping some AHEM lady's and being hard on the ones not in his Ho stable.
I wonder if that Arkansas mod was a retired Arkansas State Trooper that use to deliver the girls that waned a Arkansas Ahem pardon. Then later kindly gave some of jobs.
mmm Ginger Doll banned mmmm did I miss some fun ????

Kobayashi Maru from Arkansas sandbox

you must have looked right after this Whore War was over. Smoke cleared, but not the posting fear. Dang icky has more active admins than I thought tryin to end that LOL

ya I had ta look how Ginger Doll got banned LOL

I wounder how long the her panties with a raserback hog, as battle flag will be down. mmmm IMHO most AHEM lady's in that thread should have gotten ban,

Ellie

Try starting your own website then

You can gain control and

Posters will have to suxk up to you again?