Library sessions

• Iam45
  • 12-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Just human nature bro, people are 10 times more likely to hone in on the negative rather than the positive. I don't know you so I couldn't actually jump to a conclusion without sufficient knowledge. I actually figured you knew this person off the bat because I had a similar experience (with someone I already knew and we screwed around a lot). But for the sake of everyone else, the way you relayed the message may have put up some red flags. But rock on bro, library hookups are pretty damn exciting! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I was just keeping the message short, in line with the spirit of the OP. I know there are people who can write a best seller book on that experience. Not me.

DK Thanks for your grown up and much more reasonable approach.
DK- we were in the same class. We studied together- study buddy. Wow. People just jump to the worst conclusion.

THN, Your mind filled in the details that I did not provide very conveniently, in the worst possible way. It is quite telling about your mindsets probably going back to some childhood experience where some stranger did pull such stunts. Originally Posted by Iam45
It's not my fault you made it sound like a random girl in the library. Take your butthurt elsewhere. This is grownassman's land.
Since this is "grownassman's land" where are all the taint photos?
  • Iam45
  • 12-03-2015, 08:31 PM
It's not my fault you made it sound like a random girl in the library. Take your butthurt elsewhere. This is grownassman's land. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You are the baby here ... Crying over a violation that happened only in your screwed up head.
Let it go, Chester.
  • Iam45
  • 12-04-2015, 11:30 AM
I don't even worry or get into an argument but you came down all high and mighty and proclaimed my actions along the lines of a child molester and then on top of it, you claim it is not your fault for doing so. Not my fault that you did not go to a college or an university because if you did you would know that universities have huge libraries and the one I went to has one of the largest if not the largest library in the world. It is easy to find a secluded spot and carry on some fun activities there.