Post Pics of Your Favorite Muscle Cars!

Benjamin Sloss Treynor is the Vice President of Engineering at Google. He's smart. He's rich. And he loves cars.

He's also very active on car forums, where he has garnered equal amounts of reverence for and doubt of his wealth. So when a forum member asked him to prove he owns a Raptor, a 458 Italia, and a McLaren 12C Spyder by taking pictures of them with pieces of bread, Treynor was more than happy to oblige.

Anyone else in Buffalo old enough to remember this place?

Sooo much better than Ted's!
Attached Images File Type: jpg pats.jpg (76.6 KB, 19 views)
  • GP
  • 12-21-2012, 06:31 PM
Walgreen is there now.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sick of Sahlen's hot dogs.
Walgreen is there now.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sick of Sahlen's hot dogs. Originally Posted by GP
Me too, but that's all that's left.

I bought some Zweigle's the other day just to see if they were any better, and they weren't.

I went to the funeral of a friend of mine who's family owned Malecki's a few years back, and the owners of damn near every defunct hot dog brand was there, Frey's, Pasco's, Wardinski's (which may still be around), you name it. Most of us were sick of Sahlen's.
  • GP
  • 12-21-2012, 07:25 PM
As much as I think Ford Raptors are for pussies, I really like this video!

http://youtu.be/-229zK4KyGI
  • GP
  • 12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Me too, but that's all that's left.

I bought some Zweigle's the other day just to see if they were any better, and they weren't.

I went to the funeral of a friend of mine who's family owned Malecki's a few years back, and the owners of damn near every defunct hot dog brand was there, Frey's, Pasco's, Wardinski's (which may still be around), you name it. Most of us were sick of Sahlen's. Originally Posted by jokacz
I think Zweigle's are ok. Wardinski's are still around and ok. Nathan's, eh. Smith's are not bad. You should try hoffmans snappy grillers or regular weiners.
Nathan's famous beef casing

• GP
  • 12-22-2012, 06:48 AM