“Time is like a river"

• DSK
  • 06-08-2015, 08:43 PM
a lot of it depends on the type of job you're talking about and the level of education the person has. The higher the level of education, the lower the disparity is when comparing public and private sector jobs. A person with a bachelor's degree, for example, has little to no difference in salary when you compare private to public sector. As you go up; PHD, Masters, etc., the disparity actually favors the private sector.

Also, simply because more blacks or minorities have government jobs doesn't mean the jobs are awarded based on race. It comes down to education. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course, if more white people have the jobs, it does come down to race, right?
Of course, if more white people have the jobs, it does come down to race, right? Originally Posted by DSK
That doesn't make any sense.
  • shanm
  • 06-08-2015, 10:42 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nothing DickSucKing says makes any sense.

GUEST ESSAYS Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why do you ALWAYS feel the need to post all of your "cut and paste" articles in such huge fonts?

Are you blind or have some type of sight/vision problem?

When you post in such large fonts, it screams "I am an idiot. I post in really big fonts because I don't really trust the content I post".

Give it a rest. Please post in NORMAL font sizes like every one else.

DON'T FONT SIZES LIKE THIS BOTHER YOU?
  • DSK
  • 06-09-2015, 05:01 AM
That doesn't make any sense. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nothing about identity based politics does anymore when subjected to reason.
DON'T FONT SIZES LIKE THIS BOTHER YOU? Originally Posted by PizzaLover

NO... but if it bothers you, I will definitely keep doing it...
Ever notice how SLOBBRIN always answers a comment with an insult or non sequitur?

At least still has the liar JL on his side.