Ref's given ONLY if a hobbyist gives a review?

Provider : if u don't like my policy, don't ask for references. Simple as that
Hobbyist: if u don't like my policy, don't come see me. Simple as that.
Provider : if u don't like my policy, don't ask for references. Simple as that
Hobbyist: if u don't like my policy, don't come see me. Simple as that. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Nina, I don't think people are trying to ridicule you for having such a policy. It just seems like they want you think think about the ramifications of having the stated policy. Nothing wrong with a little self evaluation every now and then. No one's perfect.
  • 12-29-2015, 09:24 AM
So what happens if they give a NO review? I mean I have seen plenty of ladies that were NOs or hell Nos!!! But as I try to mature, if I don't have anything good to say....I try not to say anything at all....lol
I wonder if a guy she met and booked wth on p411 requested an ok.....before wrtng a revews what Gina would do. Certainly guys could request and ok by filling out the fields and sending a reminder as to when they saw her and where. If she was constantly rejecting guys in bulk and not provdng oks........it makes the clients seem like a risk, but also takes away the purpose of the oks she gives. After a guy gains an ok he could write a truthful reviews after maybe......

But also with p411 it now allows providers to revoke oks. So if the guy is truthful.......or had a bad time or so so time...she could revoke the ok after. Or if he decded not to right the review she could revoke the ok.
So what happens if they give a NO review? I mean I have seen plenty of ladies that were NOs or hell Nos!!! But as I try to mature, if I don't have anything good to say....I try not to say anything at all....lol Originally Posted by 8701
As I stated before. I will still give references for a no review or a good review. As long as he review period.
Nina, I don't think people are trying to ridicule you for having such a policy. It just seems like they want you think think about the ramifications of having the stated policy. Nothing wrong with a little self evaluation every now and then. No one's perfect. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I like what you wrote. And agree.

One of my very best friends in this world has a no reference policy. She's not on Eccie. And for me, it's my belief that it's your body, your business, your rules. And I get it.

However, since she's heard me bitch about others in this capacity quite a bit, she's started to actually answer a lady's e-mail, or text, if she is asking for a reference and is being respectful.

It's taken a few years, but she's seeing the advantages of just being civil in an often uncivil industry.

Makes sense?

So what darkey ... what's his handle (it's a crazy one to me!) ... was writing makes a lot of sense. It's alright to take another look at your policies, here and there, when you feel like doing so, obviously.

I get SO few new clients offering up references these days that this topic pretty much doesn't even apply to me. If he doesn't have references, I go to another way of screening.

But bless those who are great with giving references.

I try to answer those requests before anything else.

Personally, I would find trying to remember whether or not the client reviewed me to be a daunting task. Wouldn't it be simpler to just offer a reference for anyone? Gosh, I must be lazy.

EW
I've looked but not found, and seen the topic brushed over but not directly addressed, but is there a place guys can find which ladies are not reference friendly?

I've had girls get pissed when they are contacted for a reference because they want me to see them (gals can be very cutthroat in this business so Nina's view isn't surprising). As a guy it'd be nice to specifically know which girls don't respond to other gals. It may not be politically correct for the ladies to call them out but it would be really nice for guys to know.
all i know is i havent written a review and am still in the newbie status, mostly becasue i havent seen a provider since september, but i like to keep my conquests private but would also like to see those providers that require references. Guess im going to have to start reviewing ladies to get refs....
Yeah...I would be curious to know if providers who have this policy and are on p411 if they hold the "okays" hostage as well?
Yeah...I would be curious to know if providers who have this policy and are on p411 if they hold the "okays" hostage as well? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
No. I've always given OKs to clients I've seen on p411.
Good to know.

I personally think it is wise on Gina's part to follow up on a provider who is known to have this sort of policy to do some sort of follow up to make sure that is not the case.

As I recall, it's grounds for suspension of her account so I doubt many are going to admit to doing that on there.

Again...to each their own.
all i know is i havent written a review and am still in the newbie status, mostly becasue i havent seen a provider since september, but i like to keep my conquests private but would also like to see those providers that require references. Guess im going to have to start reviewing ladies to get refs.... Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

You don't have to. Their are plenty of providers don't have this sort of policy. Write a review because you want to, not because you have to.
Good to know.

I personally think it is wise on Gina's part to follow up on a provider who is known to have this sort of policy to do some sort of follow up to make sure that is not the case.

As I recall, it's grounds for suspension of her account so I doubt many are going to admit to doing that on there.

Again...to each their own. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Eccie & p411 are different sites and I like to treat them as such. Giving OKs are cool with me but when it comes to eccie its different to me. Why? Only because I can & I want too. That's the best thing about being your own boss.
Exactly kaylee! Reviews are not always necessary if you have references or way to prove you are legit
Yup...Nina you are correct.