High dollar newbie providers

double post
After some glowing reviews, ramp up the rates��! She has 0 reviews.... Originally Posted by 777guy
Fine idea. Reality: the gents she saw at that lower donation will expect that lower donation. Even if they saw her once. Or she will get hagglers.
no sorry hun it dosent work like that !!! i have yet to see a provider drp her rates or quit, due to your "theory"............... you go ahead and keep thinking what you want ... remember if you dont pay, someone else will !!! our phones always ring!!!!!..................... ............ lmao Originally Posted by Randilyn
Apparently you didn’t read the whole post. Your point was addressed clearly, and I do not disagree.

Yes, some guys will pay it, and as I clearly said, I don’t begrudge them or the providers for it.

So yeah, actually, it does work that way hun.
no sorry hun it dosent work like that !!! i have yet to see a provider drp her rates or quit, due to your "theory"............... you go ahead and keep thinking what you want ... remember if you dont pay, someone else will !!! our phones always ring!!!!!..................... ............ lmao Originally Posted by Randilyn
Smh. You're actually saying the exact same thing he said, not refuting or debunking his "theory" (which happens to be correct btw).
Not to stir up the hornets nest any more, but do you peruse the ads and bio pages on a daily basis? Well we guys do it all the time. Some looking for deals and others just checking girls we would like to see. And we notice when there is a rate change, up or down. I won’t name names but just recently a local provider went from $250 an hour to $400. A few months later she is down to $350. Will it go up or down from there? Who knows. Another local girl used to be at $300. I just saw her recently for $200. So yeah it does happen, maybe not for you or anyone you know, and probably not as often as a lot of guys would like but it does happen on occasion.
seems like you guys didnt like tht i had a comment/opnion about pistols theory ...... oh well... I stand by my comment .....
seems like you guys didnt like tht i had a comment/opnion about pistols theory ...... oh well... I stand by my comment ..... Originally Posted by Randilyn
They don’t like any of us to have an opinion on anything lol
Reality: the gents she saw at that lower donation will expect that lower donation. Even if they saw her once. Or she will get hagglers. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Hagglers will haggle no matter what the donation rate is, that is why many guys ask for specials and if the provider is advertising a review special, then some guys jump at that chance, and maybe they review, maybe not.

While this has been discussed and argued about on a few occasions, providers have a monetary cost of providing, so they adjust their rates accordingly to not just make ends meet, and considering what they have do to get the money, they do not want to just get by. Rare is it that a provider actually enjoys what she does or is even a damn good faker, but that is for another thread topic.

Those costs are smaller in theories by guys and exaggerated by providers, so one will never really know unless multiple providers scan and show their receipts of daily hobby related expenses for a week, then truthfully give the number of paying clients she saw for that week, and that will never happen as it will prove one or the other wrong. As we all know, Eccie is all about theorized assumptions told as fact, but with no proof.

However, one thing that is clear in previous discussions on this matter, providers think that raising their donation price while hobbyists think that keeping it the same or lowering it, but seeing another client or two a day are the general answers to the costs.
They don’t like any of us to have an opinion on anything lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That’s not true. I was just saying she is misunderstanding my post.
seems like you guys didnt like tht i had a comment/opnion about pistols theory ...... oh well... I stand by my comment ..... Originally Posted by Randilyn
Cool. Triple your rate and see if your phone calls slow down, stay the same, or increase.

Market value/supply/demand isn’t a theory. It’s economics and it’s fact.
And you’re disagreeing with me, while not understanding that we actually don’t disagree LOL

As I said in that post, some women can charge double your rate and field many calls, which means the market allows for it for that particular provider. Some providers can ask for 350 and get very few calls, while their are others that can have a rate of 1000 an hour and field calls every day.

Pretty simple concept.
New, seasoned, young, older, it doesn't matter, what a provider chooses to set her rate at is her decision, just like its the gentlemans choice to reach out or not. Originally Posted by Jxoxo
That’s not true. I was just saying she is misunderstanding my post. Originally Posted by pistol shot
just for clarrification on my end

no i did not misunderstand your post

hence your own words quoted ........

Economics 101 guys. In reality, we set their prices for them. If they ask for an amount that we won’t pay, then she’ll drop the price until we start paying, or she’ll quit.

Personally, if she’s asking for an amount that I don’t feel is worth it, then that’s fine I won’t book her, and if meanwhile she doesn’t have a problem booking clients regularly then obviously her rate is fair per the market activity and I don’t begrudge anyone making as much money as they can that the market allows.

We are the market. If you don’t like the price, don’t buy the product. Originally Posted by pistol shot
my dissagreement (with your quote highlighted in red ) is that ..... no you do not set our prices for us ......... and no we will not drop our prices until you start paying or quit ..........
Maybe he's a Backpage Guy.
Back page? Can you people read?? I don’t haggle prices or look for the cheapest skank whore. If I like what I see and I like the price, I buy. If I don’t like the price, I don’t care I just keep looking. And I said, again, for the third time, if someone is making money in their own set price, then obviously she is worth that price, because people are paying it.

Jesus Christ.
just for clarrification on my end

no i did not misunderstand your post

hence your own words quoted ........

my dissagreement (with your quote highlighted in red ) is that ..... no you do not set our prices for us ......... and no we will not drop our prices until you start paying or quit .......... Originally Posted by Randilyn
Like I said, cool, triple your price then. I mean if it’s entirely up to you why wouldn’t you?