Double penetration. Who has done it?

I did this number last month. It was pretty good! However, I had a suspicion that the two gents were gay. That is, the one smacked the other on the ass after we was done doing the deed.
I just bought a double ended strap on...hmmmmmmmmm a difft kind of DP...lol!
It's been a fantasy, not sure I really want to attempt it. maybe just toys n him will do for now.

I know there has to be a lot of trust.... I'll patiently wait!
Ok you gals that have tried it b4 do you prefer a couple of small guys or do you want them to be well endowed?
do you want them to be well endowed? Originally Posted by burkalini
Well endowed with cash!!!
I just bought a double ended strap on...hmmmmmmmmm a difft kind of DP...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I'd actually would buy tickets to watch, LOL
I love love love DPs...it takes being "in the right mood"/having the right partners/and lots of patience!

I am going to practice doing one this coming wednesday in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
ok, dallas rain, it is now thursday morning.
where is the titillating summary of your wednesday DP activity???

regardless if you post or not, i hope you had a fucking good time!
  • anita
  • 12-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Does a real c**ck and a vibrator count as double penetration? Lol. I have but I can't handle it for more than 40 min....Because when I have an orgasm I can't go again before at least an hour ;-)
lol--IT WAS HOT!!! i posted a review in another realm...but I cant tell the dirty details,cause ya just gotta find out for yourself...lol
{but I will post pics on my webpage soon}
My best friend and I had a tag team session with a provider that let us do DP. it was hot as hell and if you consider me and a toy then yes many times.
Double Penetration has ALWAYS been a thing I wanted to try. Havent gotten the balls to do it yet- hopefully soon!

KKA
XOXO
My doctor seems to enjoy using two fingers and has rather large hands. Does that count?