why does this sub-forum exist?

Through the years, The majority of those who come on this Forum and plead for more civil discourse are in fact ultra liberals who want to stifle open debate because it exposes their lies. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The most partisan post i’ve seen yet. Why try for civility and rationality when you already know that the other side is nothing but a bunch of liars. Why debate anyone or anything when the opposition is this close minded.
The most partisan post i’ve seen yet. Why try for civility and rationality when you already know that the other side is nothing but a bunch of liars. Why debate anyone or anything when the opposition is this close minded. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

None of these righties are here to debate anything. They just want a safe space to spray their hatred, misogyny and hyperbolic victim hood. I actually look at the number and frequency of posts, and find a lot of humor in the fact that they spend ALL day posting shit into a politics thread on a hooker board. Think about that.

They clearly aren't the sharpest crayons in the box.
I don't see the point of this. It's just the same old bunch of people repeating the same old bunch of stuff. One member has SIX threads on here that he has tried to start and no one has replied to them. Not that I blame them. Most of the topics on here are dumb as shit. Why would you discuss this kind of stuff on here? Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
I agree.

Even though politics are everywhere and guys tend to find various definitions for fun, this is the last place for political discussions is on a hooker board!
^^^For that matter the same can be said for every Forum that’s not Coed or an Encounters forum, not just this ShitShow!
^^^For that matter the same can be said for every Forum that’s not Coed or an Encounters forum, not just this ShitShow! Originally Posted by ManSlut
That's a good point. A mod post some time ago admonished everyone to keep religion/politics posts confined to this particular forum. The MAGAs just started moving to the sandboxes because they get their asses handed to them in here. Like many things on here, I notice the mods only mean the rules apply to the non-MAGAs
That's a good point. A mod post some time ago admonished everyone to keep religion/politics posts confined to this particular forum. The MAGAs just started moving to the sandboxes because they get their asses handed to them in here. Like many things on here, I notice the mods only mean the rules apply to the non-MAGAs Originally Posted by TechPapi

anyways we free ta disagree, mmmmm still errrr so far