Public Sex Everywhere

We've done the movie theater a couple of time. Best is to go to bad movies that are almost at the end of them showing. We've actually tried to have an MFM at one with my hubby and a friend, but needless to say every time we tried, the movie was never empty enough.

Hubby and I in a Target bathroom... hehe.

Originally Posted by Dee Siren
if i walked in that that I'm definetly giving the dude props...

"there ya go man"

for whatever reason these days,maybe it's eccie but I find myself rooting for other men to get their rocks off.
Hotel Balconies, public restrooms, thrown over the hood of a car in the desert is one of my favorites though. Been to the Lido Theater, for some reason it wasn't all that exciting.
#1: Unda' da' Bench cockworshipping a Judge during Jury-Trial.

#2: Behind da' Pulpit in Church during Service.

Definitely my Top 2, yep-yeppers indeed!

Kisses & Licks,

Mary Magdalene (EDS)
Had her stand thru the sunroof atop one of the paking garages in downtown Dallas while I ate her to multi-O's. Did it after the sun went down to afford juuuussssttt a bit of privacy but since she's a screamer when she pops it made for some wonderful echoes!
Forgot about the time I slipped underneath the tablecloth (floor length) at a restaurant in Houston to eat my lover's pussy. While she was discussing the lunch specials with the waiter my tongue was slthering along the out lips of her pussy. As she ordered crab cakes I snaked 2 fingers up her pussy and slowly opened them up as she order a bottle of wine.
#1: Unda' da' Bench cockworshipping a Judge during Jury-Trial.

#2: Behind da' Pulpit in Church during Service.

Definitely my Top 2, yep-yeppers indeed!

Kisses & Licks,

Mary Magdalene (EDS) Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Are you serious? That is SOOOO cool!