Good Lord! Obama REALLY IS Watching You!

No, you are just that stupid it makes me laugh. Besides, I trash all my cookies at the end of the day. And I use Ubuntu, which is much less susceptible to hacking than Windows.
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2012, 05:41 PM
No, you are just that stupid it makes me laugh. Besides, I trash all my cookies at the end of the day. And I use Ubuntu, which is much less susceptible to hacking than Windows. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

cant trash anything while youre here or on the internet ... end of the day is too late for someone that goes to great lengths to protect his privacy

you have a viable option to totally avoid something you continually BITCH about but you wont do it

F'n hypocrite ..

• Doove
  • 06-11-2012, 06:02 PM
I still don't like, and I try to avoid stores that use that crap. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You try to avoid stores?
So I'm a hypocrite if I don't like something but still use it. I don't like prostate exams, but I still get them. Am I a hypocrite? You are idiots.
cant trash anything while youre here or on the internet ... end of the day is too late for someone that goes to great lengths to protect his privacy

you have a viable option to totally avoid something you continually BITCH about but you wont do it

F'n hypocrite ..

Originally Posted by CJ7
You consider not using the internet a viable option? I don't think most people would agree.
  • Doove
  • 06-11-2012, 08:40 PM
You consider not using the internet a viable option? I don't think most people would agree. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Out of curiosity, COG, what do you think of this statement? Legitimate comment? Or no?
Doofie, I can't for the life me understand why you would expect an answer from me on anything. All you ever do is avoid answering questions posed to you. Then, when pressed, you admit you never had an answer, and was just making things up.

Joe can say what he wants. It usually makes a lot more sense than the claptrap you come up with.

Thanks, Iffy, that might help Doofie understand what I said.
  • Doove
  • 06-12-2012, 04:21 AM
All you ever do is avoid answering questions posed to you. Then, when pressed, you admit you never had an answer, and was just making things up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What does this even mean?

Joe can say what he wants. It usually makes a lot more sense than the claptrap you come up with.

I think you and i both know why you won't answer whether or not you agree with what he said.

Bawk bawk bawk.
Doofie, I can't for the life me understand why you would expect an answer from me on anything. All you ever do is avoid answering questions posed to you. Then, when pressed, you admit you never had an answer, and was just making things up.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Being told that I make more sense than Doofus is damning with faint praise. Thanks a lot! It's like being told you're smarter than Mike Tyson or better looking than the Elephant Man. In all fairness, I do have an unfair advantage over Doofus; I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. I understand those voices in your head can be very distracting.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2012, 07:53 AM
I understand those voices in your head can be very distracting. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I bet you do!

Being told that I make more sense than Doofus is damning with faint praise. Thanks a lot! It's like being told you're smarter than Mike Tyson or better looking than the Elephant Man. In all fairness, I do have an unfair advantage over Doofus; I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. I understand those voices in your head can be very distracting. Originally Posted by joe bloe

I realize that is a very low bar, but it was meant as a compliment.

I'm not sure Doofie is paranoid. Mentally challenged, ignorant, yes, which can present as paranoia.
I realize that is a very low bar, but it was meant as a compliment.

I'm not sure Doofie is paranoid. Mentally challenged, ignorant, yes, which can present as paranoia. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A couple of centuries ago, demon possession would have been the diagnosis. I'm not sure we can rule it out. I say if the Thorazine and ECT don't work, call in an exorcist.
  • Doove
  • 06-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Joe can say what he wants.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Being told that I make more sense than Doofus is damning with faint praise. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Funny. In not so many words, what he actually said was that you're full of shit. At least that's what he said if he has any intellectual honesty at all. Which, i agree, is doubtful. But nevertheless..