Please, Please, Please, Please.........

Yeh, the two up and coming "stars" of the Democrat Party.

Until they roll out their bat-shit crazy old mother, who thinks the solution to illegal immigration is giving back the entire Southwestern USA to Mexico. Originally Posted by Jackie S
give'em a few jelly glasses of mescal and they will most likely have the same solution

this racist country never did anything for us all because we are mexican....my mom had to work and we had to walk to elementary school and all we got was a free ride to Stanford and got to skip several bases on our way to being darling dims...that's all
I gotta admit that the outrage shown by the waters statement shown by the same folks that mock trumps appearance highlights the hypocrisy of the leftist in a new, and illustrative way.

Waters is a fascist. I don't like Trump, but she has said far more disgusting things than trump has even thought of. If it is acceptable for pundits to mock him, surely it is acceptable to mock her.

If she wasn't mocked, it would be a travesty.
give'em a few jelly glasses of mescal and they will most likely have the same solution

this racist country never did anything for us all because we are mexican....my mom had to work and we had to walk to elementary school and all we got was a free ride to Stanford and got to skip several bases on our way to being darling dims...that's all Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Nice to see that you and others here share my revulsion and disdain for those Communist-raised POSs. It was a great day in San Antonio when Julian went to HUD and his Communist plan for street cars in San Antonio ( after all, we HAVE to be as " progressive as Portland and Mexifornia ! ) was shot down. Especially after all of the maneuvering HE and our lifer, lying liberal County Judge did to thwart a public vote on the issue. And attempted to use bond funds that were NOT intended, specifically, for light rail or any other rail project, as voted on by " the masses " and us " deplorables " ,who can't be relied upon to know what's good for us ! Devious lyin liberals !