i10 Melissa

There are plenty of other $50 options for you guys that are just looking for a mouth to drop a load in & don't care what it's attached to.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=14682

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=137613 Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Eeek, no and no. I've seen pics of Mel and she was not THAT bad looking. She reminded me of the cleaning lady at your office building that you see on the way out and think to yourself, man, I'd tap that in my office after hours one day.
You weird nut cases. There is hundred of young good looking girls and you choose grandmas.you think pop up a cherry and I wrinkle is the same.
Yes, me too for phone number. Even though I just got verified this week, I am not new to her. I have been to the now torn down small house at least 20 times in the past. Always did it with Melissa. Once with Wildcat Maria at Jr's in the Heights. Melissa learned the skill from woman and her husband who scheduled the appointments - had a house near the Heights(can't remember her name) back in the ASPD days. But Melissa was a fast learner and did this for many years. Does anyone remember the kids toys by the back driveway of her house on Petty St? He must be early 30's by now. I never was attracted to Veronica and she wasn't there all the time.
Could someone please PM me her contact info on how to get ahold of her? I appreciate it in advance.
Thanks for the info. Someone has her latest number as they said she texted him recently. Guess it wasn't you. Thanks and sorry to hear she got ripped off and busted. I liked her as a person,
I-10 Melissa
Thanks for the info. Someone has her latest number as they said she texted him recently. Guess it wasn't you. Thanks and sorry to hear she got ripped off and busted. I liked her as a person,
I'd love to get Melissa's number, or even Rosie's. Please PM me that intel!
You weird nut cases. There is hundred of young good looking girls and you choose grandmas.you think pop up a cherry and I wrinkle is the same. Originally Posted by francoverosimil33
Unfortunately, young and good looking hardly ever translates to good and enthusiastic service, especially in this town. There's something to said for a woman who takes pride in watching your eyes roll back in your head while she's sucking the essence out of your Johnson.
Indeed. I'll take a 5 that fucks like a 10 over a 10 that fucks like a 2.
Anybody have Rosa number
I met her early, when she worked through Lucia in a house in the H
eights. My first time she gave me a good massage & on the flip started rubbing Jr, then a BBBJ that was very nice. She got on the table & almost put my cock in her pussy. I stopped her & told her not to fuck without a cover.

She went back to sucking my cock. When I was about to cum, I decided not to tell her. She took all my cum & walked around the room, trying to find something to spit the cum in, I almost laughed. She looked like a deer in the headlights. LOL

She may not be a 10 in looks, but really knew how to service a man. Had my cock in every hole in her body.
damn now I'm intrigued.. anyone have her number so I can try her out?
Please pm me her number. She was an ATF.
This thread proves you can't fix stupid
Anyone get any info on her? It would be nice to see her again.