Two part question...one for Providers and one for the gents......

no prob gettin screened. feel safer seein ones that do.
But why you use someone as a reference that you gave a No recommendation for?

I freely tell them that I have seen you, but I will not give a positive, nor a negative refrence. They can make their own decision on whether to see you or not. Originally Posted by Angel T
the reference is to let them know that I'm either a creep or I paid what I was supposed to pay for the services and if I was an asshole or not, right? Nobody got robbed or shortpayed, there wasn't any arguing or negative comments between us, in fact I was very polite. My no was based on the services received and how the overall appointment went, for me.

Just curious what stands out as a reason other than my review to not give me a positive reference?
the reference is to let them know that I'm either a creep or I paid what I was supposed to pay for the services and if I was an asshole or not, right? Nobody got robbed or shortpayed, there wasn't any arguing or negative comments between us, in fact I was very polite. My no was based on the services received and how the overall appointment went, for me.

Just curious what stands out as a reason other than my review to not give me a positive reference? Originally Posted by watercooled82
did she rob ya? beat you up? were her pics of a 18 yo asain girl? no? then you shoulda given her a yes recommendation with a ros side note you wont return.
did she rob ya? beat you up? were her pics of a 18 yo asain girl? no? then you shoulda given her a yes recommendation with a ros side note you wont return. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
So if she had a stanky snatch, rushed ya out the door, pulled her head away before ya finished yer nut, give her a yes????
Why the yes if you weren't satisfied? So you can use her for a reference.
Bad advice...
Ya needs some balls and less big dick
"no" reviews are a gift that keep giving
So if she had a stanky snatch, rushed ya out the door, pulled her head away before ya finished yer nut, give her a yes????
Why the yes if you weren't satisfied? So you can use her for a reference.
Bad advice...
Ya needs some balls and less big dick Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
bad attitude and rushin get nos. not clickin. that's as much your fault as hers imho. clean. on time. real pics. no violence. no robbin. friendly. that's a yes.
Are thin gals allowed to post in this threD whew
I give references. Text is best for quickest reference check.
an an extra gold ...star if the jimmie did done brought his ...own lube
bad attitude and rushin get nos. not clickin. that's as much your fault as hers imho. clean. on time. real pics. no violence. no robbin. friendly. that's a yes. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom

I agree. If they give the effort and are honest and clean I wont give them a no
I give references. Text is best for quickest reference check. Originally Posted by ElleW
how much ta buy one ?
how much ta buy one ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
$240 and dont forget the barrel of lube too.
fucking Priceless....
Hay -- OCD -- if you front the money... I'll do the deed... AND.... write the review for you....
$20 upcharge to do it in your lingo.....