Tell Me How I Am Wrong

In earlier posts, there was an assertion tyhat we needed massive immigration because the birthrate among American citizens ws low.

OK, sogiven that . . . . how or why is it a good thing for America for minors to be sterilized through hormone therapy and surgery.
In earlier posts, there was an assertion tyhat we needed massive immigration because the birthrate among American citizens ws low.

OK, sogiven that . . . . how or why is it a good thing for America for minors to be sterilized through hormone therapy and surgery. Originally Posted by ICU 812
It’s not. However I am not sure that the government should be banning the practice. This is an example of something that should be strictly under the purview of the parents. Minors should not be allowed to do this with out the consent of the parents or legal guardians.
It’s not. However I am not sure that the government should be banning the practice. This is an example of something that should be strictly under the purview of the parents. Minors should not be allowed to do this with out the consent of the parents or legal guardians. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

There is no medical reason for children going through puberty with hormones changing levels quite a bit. There shouldn't be a medical doctor allowed to have a license if they think sex change is good for people under 18 years old. The only exception to this is the very, very rare condition where a person has XXY for chromosomes not the normal XX or XY.
Members Are Reminded . . .
Topics regarding children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.