IMPERIAL TRAPPINGS FOR AN EMPTY SUIT

what about michelle in china? quite the lavishness staying at hotels even biden couldnt
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 07:27 AM
what about michelle in china? quite the lavishness staying at hotels even biden couldnt Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

did she go with Bush to the Olympics too ??... damn her soul !
The truly amazing thing, and I mean this with all sincerity, is that you're not pissed off. By the way, it's official. Obama has had more time off from his duties than George W. Bush and he did it in just over five years to Bush's eight. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The truly amazing thing is if you have looked at politicians for any time at all it would not matter if they are democrat or republican they will disappoint you. Meaning you can either laugh at them or piss and moan. Want to check time off our elected officials in both houses spend a little over a month doing actual work in a year.
If your head is dense enough that you don't need a helmet on either bike or M/C please abstain from wearing it.
Word. Whoever said real men don't wear helmets or whatever is really robbing grown men of their agency to do whatever the fuck they want.

Real men do what the fuck they want. And if it be protect their skulls for future days, so be it.(Racing down a hill in the French Alps, yes. Riding 5 miles an hour in the suburbs, no.) On a girl's bike!

We can deplore the lavish spending on international trips. Fine. But common sense? Eh, I like a president (and a man) who understands that he is mortal. Originally Posted by ToriValentine

A grown man takes the "agency to do whatever the fuck he wants".
No one can give a man the balls to be tough, he has to choose that for himself.
Half the world is already female, there is a role for real men - without them, streets, buildings, ships, etc, wouldn't be built, and almost nothing would ever get fixed. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
FTFY

did she go with Bush to the Olympics too ??... damn her soul ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Moochelle isn't at the Olympics with Odumbo, CBJ7. She's on her own junket.

Jackie....
yes on a bike you stupid moron...it's becoming obvious that you were in one too many accidents without wearing a helmet.........
On a Fukin bicycle. Get serious. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The truly amazing thing is if you have looked at politicians for any time at all it would not matter if they are democrat or republican they will disappoint you. Meaning you can either laugh at them or piss and moan. Want to check time off our elected officials in both houses spend a little over a month doing actual work in a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

DEFLECTOR screens up!!! Come on EVA, comment about what I really said. Why are you not mad? I'm quite sure that you complained about George W. Bush and now that he has been eclipsed you have to be mad. He is going to do more in the next 2 1/2 years...why he might take a trip right up to the last minute...maybe to defect to a Muslim country.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 12:32 PM
DEFLECTOR screens up!!! Come on EVA, comment about what I really said. Why are you not mad? I'm quite sure that you complained about George W. Bush and now that he has been eclipsed you have to be mad. He is going to do more in the next 2 1/2 years...why he might take a trip right up to the last minute...maybe to defect to a Muslim country. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

oh brother, just when you believe JD can't get any damn dumber he comes up with
some shit like that
Here is your dumb shit moron Obama on a bike WITHOUT A HELMET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...OMG....OMG.....

NANNY ALERT...NANNY ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie....
yes on a bike you stupid moron.......... Originally Posted by stevepar
You are a fucking moron................even Obama must think you are !
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 01:00 PM

concrete floor

sand beach

see the difference?

scab face

no scabs on face
DEFLECTOR screens up!!! Come on EVA, comment about what I really said. Why are you not mad? I'm quite sure that you complained about George W. Bush and now that he has been eclipsed you have to be mad. He is going to do more in the next 2 1/2 years...why he might take a trip right up to the last minute...maybe to defect to a Muslim country. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Has your being "mad" helped the country in any way stony?
oh brother, just when you believe JD can't get any damn dumber he comes up with
some shit like that Originally Posted by CJ7
Why on earth would you think the admiral couldn't get any dumber? The boy never ceases to amaze in that regard.....

The whole topic is silly. President's travel and it costs money. Shrub's wife went to Africa 5 or 6 times. Shrub took every August off while weed whacking in Waco. It's a dumb argument and it's a waste of time and bandwidth. Fuck off Whirly.

no scabs on face Originally Posted by CJ7
You didn't try hard enough, CBJ7 -- STITCHES!!!

Ignore the fact that this president is the most expensive in our history and has been a disaster with respect to our international standing.............

Why on earth would you think the admiral couldn't get any dumber? The boy never ceases to amaze in that regard.....

The whole topic is silly. President's travel and it costs money. Shrub's wife went to Africa 5 or 6 times. Shrub took every August off while weed whacking in Waco. It's a dumb argument and it's a waste of time and bandwidth. Fuck off Whirly. Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM

two wheel vehicle, inline or opposing wheels ...OFF HE COMES !!!

wear a hard hat W.