Who Wins The Heisman Trophy!??

• WTF
  • 12-06-2012, 08:44 AM
That is like saying Jermay Lin is the best guard in the game. They might be the most popular in and around K-State or Texas A&M but come on now. The award is a joke. Look at Tebow. How can Payton Manning never have won it?

The Heisman Memorial Trophy Award (usually known colloquially as the Heisman Trophy or the Heisman), is awarded annually to the player deemed the most outstanding player in collegiate football.
Usually awarded to the one who helped the team the most.Where they go in the draft means nothing.You can look at all the first round picks the chiefs have had that never made the team.Also all the Heisman quarterback winners who never cracked the lineup.
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Cam Newton was the most OUTSTANDING player as was Tim Tebo

Johnny being the "best" is a matter of opinion ..... him being the MOST OUTSTANDING ? no doubt about it ... check his list of credits I posted and search the NCAA records and find another to match it ..

ask yourself this ...

who excited you more ...

the kid from ND filling a gap and making a tackle

or Johnny taking a snap and having the ability to do ANYTHING ANYTIME from sideline to sideline

this alone sets him apart from the rest ..

First player in NCAA FBS history to pass for 300 yards and rush for 100 yards in the same game three times in his career. Manziel did it in the first nine games of this season.

9 games in a row? VS 3 times in a career?

OKKKKKKKK ...
next contestant

neither one but thanks for asking.
  • Seedy
  • 12-06-2012, 01:29 PM
There is another intangeble all you guys are missing, the kid from A&M is a winner, just like Newton, Griffin, Tebow, and going back to guys like Marino, Montana, Namath, and others. Not saying the aggie, or the next three are hall of famers, but they do seem to have that intangeble.
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2012, 01:35 PM
neither one but thanks for asking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
if Manziel played for Kansas ST you'd be rubbin down a stiffie
glad you told me what you are doing...
probably will be the freshman... it should be Manti Te'o though
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2012, 07:55 PM
glad you told me what you are doing... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
puuuuuuuuuuhleeeeeze ...