Rochester & Syracuse trips?!!?!

Pass! Nice girl but stank pussy, greasy hair, and them big moles on her face.
I have met and played with tori ; )... she is a lot of fun and I'm sure that the roc and cuse guy's will love her... I don't get y some guys here have to be such assholes! Smh : (
me neither
me neither Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lmao xoxoxo
Pass! Nice girl but stank pussy, greasy hair, and them big moles on her face. Originally Posted by oldrguy55
Ya basing this on personal speriense?
  • XL
  • 12-03-2015, 03:16 PM
I have met and played with tori ; )... she is a lot of fun and I'm sure that the roc and cuse guy's will love her... I don't get y some guys here have to be such assholes! Smh : ( Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Honestly this is absolutely Bewildering to me I cannot see, yet alone comprehend why the fuck Tori would ever mix clams with you!!!
wish i could still eat popcorn or crackerjack
  • Tiger
  • 12-03-2015, 03:29 PM
I'm sure some of the ladies DNS lists have grown recently.
Honestly this is absolutely Bewildering to me I cannot see, yet alone comprehend why the fuck Tori would ever mix clams with you!!! Originally Posted by XL
Well u did and gave me a great review ; )!!!
Sorry that your sad that I won't see u or let u run my business the way you like to do.. but kisses and hugs from a far love.. ♡
Yup... two whole reviews...
Both no's.

Either he's had terrible luck for the past 5 years...
OR....
He must save the good ones for himself and not share them... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yep. Some good, some bad, usually don't share, never share utr.

Stay away from hooks with zero lower abdominal density.

Always have, always will.
  • XL
  • 12-03-2015, 03:43 PM
U did and gave me a great review ; )!!!
Sorry that your sad that I won't see u or let u run my business the way you like to do.. but kisses and hugs from a far love.. ♡ Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Nice try but flipping things around not quite your strong suit have to have an IQ higher than 10 for that
Nice try but flipping things around not quite your strong suit have to have an IQ higher than 10 for that Originally Posted by XL
Lol. Yea ok
Jesus Christ God forbid somebody doesn't think the middle age overweight buffalo hooks are perfect. GOBC=Guys Overly impressed by Buffalo Cunt. Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
The hook looks like an ordinary chick you could run into in an ordinary situation.

She's not horrible, but there is zero chance I would even consider it. Probably a nice person, though.
I let my dick do the thinking for me in all situations where pussy is involved.

I've got a persnickety (sp?) dick.

Holy cow.
Lol. Yea ok Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Let no one ever again say that Kay-Kay doesn't put a lot of thought into her counter-posts.

Kay-Kay is my favorite upstate NY hook, bar none.

What a woman!