Explain your avitar

The picture says it all. Blow job = happy face.
Am I right ManSlut?
Could be tutu?? Does this mean I need to be on top? Even though I'm from north Louisiana, my Mammaw was full blood French. My Jambalaya, etouffee and gumbo are pretty damn good. Don't speak much Cajun though. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Let me help you though with some cajun......Lassaiez le bon temps roulez. This is cajun french for let the good times roll.
Mine is pretty self explanatory. FYI I am the one standing up, so shut up smart asses....
Let me help you though with some cajun......Lassaiez le bon temps roulez. This is cajun french for let the good times roll. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Great saying!....have it tattooed on my left arm
The picture says it all. Blow job = happy face.
Am I right ManSlut? Originally Posted by golforfish
+1 golforfish...It's like Richard Pryor said, "Would you rather die getting hit by a bus or having sex with a smile on your face? Me, I wanna be in that long mutha fuckin' line!"
+1 again for sweet.treat's awesome boobies, no fakers in that crowd...umm umm, UMMMMMM
Let me help you though with some cajun......Lassaiez le bon temps roulez. This is cajun french for let the good times roll. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well shit Tara, that's one of the phrase's I do know. I actually posted it in the welcome thread to EZ. Even way up north in Shreveport they know that one! LOL
Self explanatory....
The girls are wearing stuff I use for work.... and looking much better than I do wearing it.

The fact that they are hot and tattooed doesn't hurt the ol' spank bank either.
To quote Raheem Devaughn... "That Angelic Nastyiness that she Possess".....she represents what I look for in a provider.
Thunder Fan
Thunder was Seattle Sonics
I got sonic the hedge hog and he is Thunder Blue
I go Extreme in all I do
<<<< really not necessary.
Very self explanatory. Oorah!
What's an avitar?
  • EZ.
  • 08-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Tara, Lassaiez le bon temps roulez similar but works for me Laissez-moi vous lèchent .

I used to cook for the ladies when they came over. Of course all cajun food.

Fittingly, my avatar is a dog but this one has a face that says "This is BS!".