BYE BYE HOBBY WORLD

Best Wishes!
Good luck to you Doll!
Best wishes and good luck in whatever you do.
Daphne, you're great! Best of luck in whatever you do next.
Good luck, sweetie. You will be missed (already have been missed in Houston). Best Greek provider is recorded history, in my books anyway. And knock out GND cutie to boot. Will always remember that one time in particular - what an O!
Farewell beautiful...thank you for the sensual pleasures!
Some lucky young man in the RW is going to hit pay dirt when he meets and romances you assuming it hasn't already happened.
Best of luck.
Sorry I missed you .Best of luck in any endevour you choose .
Good luck hun
Best of luck! You're moving to an awesome place! Don't look back
DH - I miss you alreadyyyyy
Congratulations and best wishes to you, Daphne! I may have to make a quick trip to Dallas to get in on the farewell tour.

For anyone who hasn't seen her, there is still time... A BBBJ that feels as good as CG BBFS - just spectacular
Congratulations and best wishes to you, Daphne! I may have to make a quick trip to Dallas to get in on the farewell tour.

For anyone who hasn't seen her, there is still time... A BBBJ that feels as good as CG BBFS - just spectacular Originally Posted by Hughgrekshunn
Thank You Daphne...one of the best I've met over many years..
No advice from me, you're a smart girl..
All the Best going forward and Happy for you.
Good bye dear Daphne, so sorry i did not get to see you when you were in NW LA, and i also missed you in your stomping ground. In the messages between us, i could tell you are sweet and very very nice. My loss. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.