Top 5 Beautiful Providers

The most beautiful is easy: Yoko

Two who I have only met in a social setting, but are exceptionally beautiful: Isabella Rose & Tara Evans (since SP is too shy to mention her name)

and of course - if she was still in Dallas, one who would be up at the top with Yoko: Sessy (aka Sarah) Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
So you like Sessy? I would never have guessed.

Torito
Thank you, Cheater Cheater

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder....

The following ladies are not only visually beautiful, but have beautiful hearts as well..

Lisa
Traci Brooks
Kaylee Hotchick
Chelsea Sims
Meg

I know there are more that I could list, and I will soon. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Wow, that is quite an honor coming from you Reese. Thank you so much! There are so many beautiful women in this industry that I could not even begin to make a list, but if I were, Reese would certainly be on it!

Meg
Shea Veile
Laylonie
Dannie
Kelly TNT
Cheyenne Blake
They are all beautiful, perhaps some more than others, inside and out.
Feels like high school all over again.....

1. Paulina Linda
2. Kitten
3. Jade Mackie
4. Fawn Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I know, right?!? I wonder who will be King and Queen of the ECCIE prom? Can I sign your yearbook?

I agree with Fawn making the list! Laney Von, Shelby Lynn, Bentley Banks, and so many many many more. After perusing showcases, it's really hard to choose. You gents are lucky to have so many lovelies to choose from.....
Having been out of the rotation for a couple of years, but still lurking around the edges, I would have limited input. HOWEVER,
Based on extensive and recent experience, Vivian Knights!
I know, right?!? I wonder who will be King and Queen of the ECCIE prom? Can I sign your yearbook?

I agree with Fawn making the list! Laney Von, Shelby Lynn, Bentley Banks, and so many many many more. After perusing showcases, it's really hard to choose. You gents are lucky to have so many lovelies to choose from..... Originally Posted by M A X

aww Thanks M A X! I would have to put you on the list as well sweetheart! =) along with Julie Cash, Jaleh LaRue and of course, my lovely lady Harley Heartz...
This is Dallas Texas...they are ALL beautiful, sexy, charming, and all at your finger tips!
Cheers!
You are more than welcome, hon. I appreciate you throwing me in the hat, but I promise I wasn't fishing. My greatest gift may not be the beauty of which the thread truly calls for and that which I clearly can see you and others have, but I don't have a problem with that. We all have those wonderful gents we encounter who make us feel and often believe we are the most beautiful and treasured out of all the rest and I adore them for doing so!

italian1, know that my hobby crush continues to grow for you....cheers back atcha, babe! xoxo
would rather be than inside a warm you
hey thanks for the shout out I feel all warm inside now! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
  • fawn
  • 03-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Feels like high school all over again.....

1. Paulina Linda
2. Kitten
3. Jade Mackie
4. Fawn Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Aw Lisa and Max you both have a heart of Gold.....Thank you for the mention it has made my day.....
For my list I owuld have to say:

1. Payton Lyn
2. Holy sexy in Dallas
3. Hayden Hytower
You gents are lucky to have so many lovelies to choose from.....
Max you are so right we are some lucky sob's I have been all over the county and have seen a lot of not so nice ladies and I'm not talking just about looks I'm talking about personalities, but I have seen some lady's that would equal any here also.

But I think this is a two way street. Think about how many ladies are on eccie,P411 back-page, and other sites and I know a lot of the lady's here advertise on two are more places but think about how much MONEY is spent each year here in Dallas alone to support so many fine women.

I have been to cities were I have meet and used the services of some very nice lady's that would cost you $300.00 to $500.00 per hour here and they were glad to get $125.00 to $250.00

So yes we are lucky to have so many fine lady's here, but not to offend anybody you lady's are just as lucky to have so many men here to support you fine lady's.
Chelsea
Safire
Spanish Mia
Reese Foster
Ryan
Payton
Parker

I know, more than 5; so shoot me.
Shea!!!!!!