Pitrooms thoughts about the hobby!

ok,
Let's stay on topic.
That topic is ....
not Trump.
Funny AF that he considers buying a hooker fried chicken is “splurging.” LMFAO!!
I rarely come into coed, but when I do, I instantly regret it.
Funny AF that he considers buying a hooker fried chicken is “splurging.” LMFAO!! Originally Posted by Bowser98
Pit don’t know what fine dining is nor could afford it.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-15-2023, 11:33 PM
I took the shinepro handle to be of a person working at a car wash. The Pitroom handle I take as a person working at a bar b que joint, if I’m even remotely close it’s purely coincidental. Originally Posted by arañanegra
ara, i thought the same thing, like maybe a detailer advertising their services or even a business name. but shinepro explained that it was more like let my light shine.

the person who is shine revealed somewhere that though he has an MBA from TSU, he preferred to go the gangsta route, which won him some time in the Big House. he allied with a i guess a badass there who kept him out of trouble, and when he got out, he went to work for the same triple OG as his loyal manservant. none of the white dudes on here would troll shine and his crew on the street or in the club, which was part of why shine was a funny dude to watch on here.

that's shinepro's backstory, which i learned by his public postings in Coed.

pit's backstory? well that depends on whether pit is shine, or another dude with some similarities to shinepro.
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2023, 11:40 PM
Let’s pretend what pit claims is true, where is he finding an “overnight” provider for only four Ben franks? seems quite low IMO. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Cheap whores are out there, you're in a boutique here on eccie shopping from a low quality selection, the hobby is out of wack with ugly fat whores wanting what young hot whores deserve. It's not about being cheap, it's about paying what's deserved
the person who is shine revealed somewhere that though he has an MBA from TSU, he preferred to go the gangsta route, which won him some time in the Big House. he allied with a i guess a badass there who kept him out of trouble, and when he got out, he went to work for the same triple OG as his loyal manservant. none of the white dudes on here would troll shine and his crew on the street or in the club, which was part of why shine was a funny dude to watch on here.

that's shinepro's backstory, which i learned by his public postings in Coed.
. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You read it on a hooker board…has to be true. SMH/LMAO
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2023, 07:02 AM
You read it on a hooker board…has to be true. SMH/LMAO Originally Posted by Bowser98
umm noo lol..

actually what i try to do is not focus on what people claim about themselves, which is usually bs, but on what they say off the cuff when no one is paying attention. (oh, did i mention that i'm a 7 figga personal injury lawyer and the texas hammer jim adler actually works for me.. in truth, he's the laughingstock of the profession and couldn't try a case to save his life.) when someone makes me curious about their backstory, i start watching for that offhand stuff and start assembling that shit into a jigsaw puzzle. by doing that, for the ppl i was curious about, i can give a pretty good synopsis of their bio, which i wont do on the board unless they explicitly reveal it in a post, for obvious reasons lol..

i dont know anything about you because i havent been paying attention. my bad lol..

btw, shine didnt brag about any of that shit. i mean, who would brag about being a loyal manservant, even to a triple OG, or having a nice long sabbatical in the Big House. pretty much nobody, right lol?
My rules if anyone wants info or to pick my brain on my extensive hobby knowledge. Must have never said a mean or disparaging comment towards me. Since I am a forgiving chap if you have been mean to me the first thing to say if you want info from me is I sincerely apologize. There are certain members who are forever blacklisted in my books and they know who they are. Everyone else is always welcome and if I can help I will.

I Pitroom hate clock watchers. If you are a clock watcher ladies please don't try and court me for a session. I am an organic hobbyist, which means I let the session flow naturally. An hour session with me normally morphs into a natural hour and 20 minutes and in several cases much longer as we enjoy each other's company.
My rules if anyone wants info or to pick my brain on my extensive hobby knowledge. Must have never said a mean or disparaging comment towards me. Since I am a forgiving chap if you have been mean to me the first thing to say if you want info from me is I sincerely apologize. There are certain members who are forever blacklisted in my books and they know who they are. Everyone else is always welcome and if I can help I will.

I Pitroom hate clock watchers. If you are a clock watcher ladies please don't try and court me for a session. I am an organic hobbyist, which means I let the session flow naturally. An hour session with me normally morphs into a natural hour and 20 minutes and in several cases much longer as we enjoy each other's company. Originally Posted by Pitroom

No shit he acts different a little, pit so he don’t get caught and it about trying a different persona shinepoop get over yourself…
I got ur number along time ago…Px doesn’t want to be wrong but the fact of the matter is, he is shinepro
Pitroom and this Shine guy are two different people. I've told you'll that several times. Shines probably back in the big house. He ain't never coming back
Pitroom is here to stay baby. I wouldn't even want to be in the same comments as Shine. That man is gone and good riddance. More Pitroom thoughts. We don't need any more people like Shine around here anymore. It's better for our beloved hobby.
So how was the latest overnight honey? Yea or nay?
So how was the latest overnight honey? Yea or nay? Originally Posted by arañanegra

LMFAO!! My bet is that he is a little butt hurt from his latest TS overnight.
Pitroom and this Shine guy are two different people. I've told you'll that several times. Shines probably back in the big house. He ain't never coming back
Pitroom is here to stay baby. I wouldn't even want to be in the same comments as Shine. That man is gone and good riddance. More Pitroom thoughts. We don't need any more people like Shine around here anymore. It's better for our beloved hobby. Originally Posted by Pitroom