late night unsolicited text messages from a provider... dont be a victim

• jfred
  • 05-25-2013, 10:25 AM
...I would have just told her... Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
This gent was naive for his lack of caution with his personal phone. But I think he gets that now and we should stop ragging him. Not everyone is super cool like you, MB. Once that episode began (which it shouldn't have) loooots of guys would have wound up in the closet hoping they didn't shit themselves, like our friend here.

A married man who employs prostitutes is always walking a line with disaster. Like your house? Think studio apartment. Enjoy tucking your kids in at night? They'll be crying themselves to sleep for a couple years. You may be doing the same.Looking forward to retirement? Everything you own just got cut in half. Does the list go on and on? Yes. And it goes on for years.

If you're going to get yourself caught just go ahead and tell her you want a divorce; the financial result will be the same (she gets half, and dammwell deserves it) but you avoid a whole sea of personal misery. When you're single again no one will care if you buy a hooker occasionally, and you may even hope one pages you "in need" late at night.

This whole business about "high end v. low end" and the shocking lack of "professionalism" reflects some very fuzzy thinking. Professionals are folks who study, pass an examination for a governing body, sign a code of ethics, receive a license or other credentials and can be censured for misbehavior. Think engineers, accountants, lawyers, nurse practitioners, licensed massage therapists, licensed anything. I mean no disrespect to any particular provider who reads this, but guys you need to realize that if you're shopping here your only protection is what you provide yourselves. There's no Code of Ethics.

The OP's wife already knows he's doing something, I guarantee it. If he thinks she's not watching him hard, and maybe digging, he's a fool. That shit doesn't happen in the middle of the night and the misses say, "Gosh, what an unusual but perfectly meaningless 30 minutes that was." And there are lots of other guys (newbies and knuckleheads) who have already given out way too much sensitive information -- they need to change their ways, try to consider everything that could go wrong and hone a bunch of alibis they you can deliver with a straight face.
Not everyone is super cool like you, MB. Originally Posted by jfred
Sweet I made the cool list.
Always enjoyed reading jfred tell it like it is. It's like hearing war stories from a veteran.

Preach on, brother.
It's NEVER appropriate to solicit a client, ESPECIALLY one you've never met, at random when he might be at home in the company of his SO.. I agree with KL.. Very unprofessional and she showed complete disregard for discretion. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
These chicks don't care about you or your family. All they care about is your next visit, hence the texts of desperation.

You get what you pay for, even (especially)when dabbling in the lower end of the hobby pool.
Discretion is a commodity and ladies would be wise to learn that.

Everyone can bash this guy all they want, for not having a hobby phone. But in all reality, texting and calling for business is about as classless as a hooker can get. She's just as much at fault, for crossing lines that USED to be clearly established back when ladies conducted themselves as ladies, instead of desperate, broke-ass hookers sending out mass emails and texts. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

A lady should never contact a gentleman first. I have a hard time contacting guys first in my personal life. lol

I generally won't even return a call or text if its been more than 15 - 20 min. I never know if something on his end has changed that would cause an issue.
This is why we hobby vs have an affair. It's the ability for both parties to leave the other the fuck alone when you walk out the door. Sorry about the hassle. Lay low as the SOs antenna are out and tuned in!
Phone conversations are for chicks. Originally Posted by enticeMe
Too true, and not even God knows what it is that they have to talk about for so long. When I see the suburban MILFs driving around, walking around, shopping, parking, etc. with a phone pressed against their ear, I shake my head and wonder how they find so much to yak about and why it has to be so real-time.
The problem here is nothing to do with the phone, it's a total lack of game.

Freaking out and running into the bathroom is the WORST thing to do! Women are born with radar to detect that kind of lying.

A much better response would have been "Ha ha ha... some wrong number is calling me Daddy and asking for money. Can I Be your Daddy instead?" If you can't pass your phone to your SO at that minute to show her because you have not deleted previous messages from that number or because you have been even stupider and entered it into your contacts, then you need to question whether or not it's a good idea for you to be in the hobby. You're going to get caught.

Another option, if you don't want to be 'Daddy' for your SO, would have been to cuss at the first text as a wrong number and TURN YOUR PHONE OFF!
To all the women that have my phone number please only solicit me during the day. My beauty sleep is too valuable to be woken up by booty calls.
I think she might have trouble paying her phone bill for many months to come after you put her on blast! It sucks you had to go through that scare but this is so hilarious. Why would she think you would want her beat up old car? Some of these girls have no common sense. Thank god for the ones that do!!!!
I think she might have trouble paying her phone bill for many months to come after you put her on blast! It sucks you had to go through that scare but this is so hilarious. Why would she think you would want her beat up old car? Some of these girls have no common sense. Thank god for the ones that do!!!! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
+1

Yes indeed I do not know why some people really do lack common sense ....
I understand the gentleman who said that a provider cannot be considered a professional but I beg to differ.

I believe that most of the truly independent providers on here do have a good head on their shoulders and do know how to practice discretion and would never put a gent in such awkward situation. nor would they let their phone get cut off.... as one session should be able to pay your phone bill three or four times......
Which just begs you to wonder why she cannot afford to keep her phone on....

• jfred
  • 05-26-2013, 11:18 AM
...Preach on, brother. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks, TinMan. I know you have stories, too, and folks could learn from them. Back in the day I never knew if you were one of the bad guys or not, still don't but I enjoy your posts.

There's been a shortage of amens of late. In recent threads the brethren have chastened me for arrogance and the sisters have shouted "No!" at the thought that an aged itinerant might have learned a thing or two about how ladies respond to sex.

Not sure why I'm trying to rescue these sinners except that I'm bored and a bit agitated.

I think she might have trouble paying her phone bill for many months to come after you put her on blast! It sucks you had to go through that scare but this is so hilarious. Why would she think you would want her beat up old car? Some of these girls have no common sense. Thank god for the ones that do!!!! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
+1

Yes indeed I do not know why some people really do lack common sense ....
I understand the gentleman who said that a provider cannot be considered a professional but I beg to differ.

I believe that most of the truly independent providers on here do have a good head on their shoulders and do know how to practice discretion and would never put a gent in such awkward situation. nor would they let their phone get cut off.... as one session should be able to pay your phone bill three or four times......
Which just begs you to wonder why she cannot afford to keep her phone on....

Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Ladies, ladies, what are we going to do with you? Apart from the basic human decency of not piling on someone who is down, and a sister at that, your ethics are showing.

Mya, dear, in the act of speaking you've convicted yourself. All those snarky insinuations!

Morgan (with the beautiful skin) look at how you're gloating, and capitalizing upon the poor behavior of a person who works in the same business you do, seeking an economic advantage.

Had either of you given any previous thought to professionalism you'd know that those posts violate every professional code of ethics and conduct ever written. Be looking for a letter from your licensing organization informing you of pending charges.
haha good one jfred. Only thing is we are not sisters. Afterall we all get reprocutions for bad behavior. What better way to let clients know that their are levels of professionalism that can be practiced and should be. Than by expressing the dislike for disorderly conduct. Surely if you aggree the behavior is uncalled for, a client can be certain that they will not have the same problems out of the person who supports that it was a bad decision and also point out some of the tell-tell signs that something may be fishy with the situation or person.

Now if i got on here saying oh the clients fault for not having a hobby phone, that would be proposterous. Hobby phone or not, insolicited texts in the middle of the night are very tacky. I would say it would not have even been so bad if it was before 5pm.

And TinMan Is one of the good guys.
  • jfred
  • 05-26-2013, 11:48 AM
haha good one jfred. Only thing is... Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Sweetheart, you have given me way (way way) to much ammo there. It would be ungentlemanly of me to proceed and use it on you.

Bless your sweet heart and good luck.
Sweetheart, you have given me way (way way) to much ammo there. It would be ungentlemanly of me to proceed.

Bless your sweet heart and good luck. Originally Posted by jfred
Your mercy is appreciated
I don't really have much new to add, but I'll post anyway to stress these points:
1. Hobby phone or google voice. You even have an offer from the best dream tutor you could possibly imagine (sweet.treat69) Don't be a fool and turn down her offer. make sure she shows you in person
2. If you can't learn how to play it off better than that, you need to stick to places you can show up, and not give out your number at all. AMP, Fantasy Ranch etc.
3. You should not be reading this right now. You should stay very far from the hobby for at least the next three months. Your SO knows something is up at this point. Purge your phone, delete everything temporary on your pc, change all your passwords for everything. Delete any emails and empty your trash folders and recyle bins. She will either be investigating our she doesn't care that you are dabbling outside the home.

Funny story that is similar: I had one provider send me a dirty pic when I was with my SO. I showed it to her. I told her, "Hey I won the wrong number lottery today". We both laughed pretty hard. Then I got google voice.

Now I have a special set up that I change numbers on every 30 days. It's technical, but I no longer have phone security issues.