Oral Fixation and Cock Worship

As a guy who simply adores women who love cock worship, this is a topic that is near and dear to my heart. Over the years I've been fortunate enough to play with women both inside and outside the hobby who enthusiastically pay homage to the male member, and these charming women I will never forget.

The first woman I met who fell into this category was a high school girlfriend; I was a senior, and she was a quite precocious sophomore. She was into alternative music and didn't fit into any of the popular cliques, but she was very cute and very forward. At a lockin she snuggled under a blanket with me and another girl, and kept her hands in my jeans through two movies. Later she told me that she wanted to get really good at giving head, and needed a tutor and a practice subject. Selflessly, I volunteered, and a star was born. All summer long I'd stop by her place after hanging out with my buddies for a very happy ending; her parents didn't even seem to mind us hanging out in her gameroom late at night. We only had intercourse a couple of times; she enjoyed it but said that she'd rather give head, and over that summer she must have given me well over a hundred superb blowjobs. I'd reciprocate with DATY, which she first found to be weird but later learned to love.

(She later dated a couple of guys I knew, and both thanked me profusely. She had credited me as her tutor. Ah, youth.)

Later in life I was fortunate enough to meet more women who shared this interest. A frequent thread I've seen is that many of the woman who truly love to worship cock have a submissive streak that is either strong or lying beneath the surface.

Encountering a woman who truly loves to please is a gift that every man should be so lucky to receive at least once in his life. I am a very lucky guy.
Big Love goes out to all the Ladies
who have oral fixations on cocks!
Love yall! Originally Posted by lilsmurf

Big Love goes out to all the Ladies
who have oral fixations on cocks!
Love yall! Originally Posted by lilsmurf
You are very welcome, but the thanks should come from the ladies , to all the sexy men out there who enjoy our naughty talents !!!
yes, excellent training video(great DT action) along with the one I posted yesterday:
http://hardsextube.com/video/533608/
No reason now why all providers cant be ranked nationally
Since this thread is dedicated to the proposition of paying homage to every man’s best friend, I have taken the liberty of posting links to the following two videos. Admittedly, these illustrate manual stimulation rather than fellatio, but they provide for exquisitely sensual viewing material:

http://xhamster.com/movies/526415/penis_massage_by_snahbrandy.ht ml

http://xhamster.com/movies/519194/wet_and_slippery_cockmassage.h tml
To all providers...if you ever traveling down I35..and you coming through Temple(between waco and austin) just PM me....whats better than cock worship on the teachers desk...just kidding about the desk but do pm me if u have time to stop and worship
To all providers...if you ever traveling down I35..and you coming through Temple(between waco and austin) just PM me....whats better than cock worship on the teachers desk...just kidding about the desk but do pm me if u have time to stop and worship Originally Posted by gottahaveit
yesssssssssssssssss
I'd definitely say I've congregated in the name of cock more than the average gal. My first bj was given in 6th grade to that hot guy across the street. My, my... He was getting a BBBJTCNQNS session daily for FREE! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Whoa whoa I think we missed a big story here, you were in 6th grade blowing the guy across the street? How old was he?
He was in 8th grade. Freakin' suburbia.
I gotta say it totally depends on the cock and the man. A clean, hard, beautiful well manscapped penis....yum!! Pretty much morning noon and night.
Oh Yes I have an Oral fixation, it turns me on! Cock Worship is my Specialty!
I looove sucking cock. The longer I get to do it, the more I want to get on top of it but I can't let it out of my mouth...