The Dark Ashetic

I miss our red room rendezvous. I'll have to call her again and soon!
After seeing the image in post #25 I think I've developed a serious foot fetish . . .
Yeah, SlowHand! A convert! All I need now are some pics of LL's soles and I may go into self-gratification!!
What an unbelievable photo! She’s lovely and the visual with her dark wings, pearl necklace and her alabaster skin is pure art.

Iaintlien, you are a masterful photographer and an even better artist. I loved your B&W on the D&T Forum also.
What an unbelievable photo! She’s lovely and the visual with her dark wings, pearl necklace and her alabaster skin is pure art.

Iaintlien, you are a masterful photographer and an even better artist. I loved your B&W on the D&T Forum also. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You are too kind. I'm no artist, but with a model like this anyone can impersonate one. In defense of my inadequate attempt, I over-brightened this one, it looks much better printed in my opinion.

Many thanks!
At my age, "giddy" is not a state that I find myself in with one exception, the ride on the way to see Lindsy. I have not kept count of the number of times that I have seen her . . . Originally Posted by rab3038
I have kept count. See my review following my tenth visit with her http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=153568 . Each visit was better than the previous one.