Speaker McCarthy struggles

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's what everyone was waiting for.

Now, back to your cartoons.

Real images vs. Cartoons
Speaker McCarthy is doing just fine. He’s doing what Trump tells him to do. Just like Pelosi did what the Deep State wanted her to do. WINNING
That's what everyone was waiting for.

Now, back to your cartoons.

Real images vs. Cartoons Originally Posted by VitaMan

so ... everyone was waiting for the Democrats to release the videos? how old do you expect to live for that to happen, Methuselah?

bahahahahahahaaaa
Nothing has been learned from the videos except for Tucker's snipping and sifting talents.

McCarthy is dancing around that better than any moon walker.

"Tucker Carlson is not my lover
He's just the one I gave the videos to
Maybe others will get them someday too"
Nothing has been learned from the videos except for Tucker's snipping and sifting talents.

McCarthy is dancing around that better than any moon walker.

"Tucker Carlson is not my lover
He's just the one I gave the videos to
Maybe others will get them someday too" Originally Posted by VitaMan

so your objection to the full videos and the truth being released is .. what exactly?
Broken windows...hmm...must have been the wind, right Tucker ?

Originally Posted by VitaMan
When these *peaceful* people came to the House doors, it was reported on one station that the rioters (my word, can't remember how they addressed them) were smashing the windows on the door.

But on the rightie right station, it was reported that "the glass on the doors are old and very fragile." Like that was the reason they shattered.

It was very evident that some stations had a narrative that they were trying to get across that day. And it wasn't a Jack Webb just the facts m'am.
Anyone know if these tapes are subject to FoI act?

If so, don't know the big stink since anyone can pull them.
so your objection to the full videos and the truth being released is .. what exactly? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
McCarthy...separate but equal access? Wasn't that idea tossed out a long time ago ? Plessy vs. FERGUSON. Brown vs. Board of Education
this thread isn't going the way you thought it would, is it?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not going like you thought, is it ?
Anyone know if these tapes are subject to FoI act?

If so, don't know the big stink since anyone can pull them. Originally Posted by Precious_b

anyone could. the left had no interest. FOX did. Why?

McCarthy...separate but equal access? Wasn't that idea tossed out a long time ago ? Plessy vs. FERGUSON. Brown vs. Board of Education Originally Posted by VitaMan

nonsense

Not going like you thought, is it ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

yes but not the way u thinck it is
if YOU say so
if YOU say so Originally Posted by VitaMan

the video say so
Real images vs cartoons
Speaker McCarthy is doing just fine. He’s doing what Trump tells him to do. Just like Pelosi did what the Deep State wanted her to do. WINNING Originally Posted by bambino
... WINNING! ...

#### Salty
Thanks to the deal with the devil

McCarthy, right wing congressmen, and Tucker

All know how to get together to tell a story

How is the equal access principle working ? Actually, it is no access...and equal access is now impossible since someone got them first.