House Majority Whip Speaks to Group founded by David Duke

But race baiting?

Yawn.... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Just trying to stay close to the Idiot Klan's, errr Clan's script!
Yeah lets hear from the SPLC. You know the one that child molester Morris Dees heads up. I would really be impressed by any witch hunt he leads ???
NOT ! ! ! ! !
Yeah lets hear from the SPLC. You know the one that child molester Morris Dees heads up. I would really be impressed by any witch hunt he leads ???
NOT ! ! ! ! ! Originally Posted by rioseco
I agree....let's talk about Morris Dees instead of the fact that the party you support has a House Majority Whip who meets and gives speeches to white supremacist groups. I mean...shit....that's what I would do if I was you. Trying to defend the indefensible sucks.
I agree....let's talk about Morris Dees instead of the fact that the party you support has a House Majority Whip who meets and gives speeches to white supremacist groups. I mean...shit....that's what I would do if I was you. Trying to defend the indefensible sucks. Originally Posted by timpage
I'll make a deal - we sacrifice the Republican asshole, and you sacrifice the ultra liberal Morris Dees - deal?
I agree....let's talk about Morris Dees instead of the fact that the party you support has a House Majority Whip who meets and gives speeches to white supremacist groups. I mean...shit....that's what I would do if I was you. Trying to defend the indefensible sucks. Originally Posted by timpage
One speech, one group, Little Timmy-tard. Meanwhile, Odumbo submitted to Rev Wright's racist diatribes for 20 years, Little Timmy-tard, so it was Odumbo who was "listening" to racist mantra while Scalise was lecturing -- not listening to -- racists. Perhaps you're too stupid to see the difference, Little Timmy-tard. But then again, Little Timmy-tard, you're probably just feigning outrage like the dim-retard hypocrite you are, because if you were being genuine, you couldn't have honestly voted for Odumbo: twice.
Looks like Hankering is a member of the group, and supports it.
Looks like Hankering is a member of the group, and supports it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Notice how when Eatkum the Inbred Chimp uses words instead of emoticons, he always fucks up the grammar.
Notice how when Eatkum the Inbred Chimp uses words instead of emoticons, he always fucks up the grammar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
English isn't your first language? If you don't understand it why not STFU?
English isn't your first language? If you don't understand it why not STFU? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still fucking up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You're still fucking up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If there is no reply full of hashed up insults like most of your fucked up posts then you can't understand them. sorry you cumsucking cumeating dicksucking Hitler worshipping peckerhead...Better?
If there is no reply full of hashed up insults like most of your fucked up posts then you can't understand them. sorry you cumsucking cumeating dicksucking Hitler worshipping peckerhead...Better? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You fucked up again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Hmmm. Seems like it matters quite a lot to you....the RWW's beat it to death for months. Don't begrudge the other side a little tit for tat.

The entire thing is laughable and shows how completely out of touch you idiots have been, and continue to be. The man who is now the house majority whip of the United States House of Representatives chose to address an audience of white supremacists/democrats and nobody should care about that?

Are you high? Originally Posted by timpage
No are you?
Such vomitus outbursts from the wailing idiot banshees!

And no, IBIDiot. You can't cherry pick a story and conveniently avoid what made it a story to begin with. Not if you have any intellectual integrity. Of course, if you refuse to stand with POTUS against the loud mouthed enemies of America and freedom...

Now is when you reply with something about cum-gobbling, right?

You fucked up again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not as bad as you do chicken dick, you are dumb as a stump, and proud of it.
Not as bad as you do chicken dick, you are dumb as a stump, and proud of it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not only are you wrong, you're still fucking up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Such vomitus outbursts from the wailing idiot banshees!

And no, IBIDiot. You can't cherry pick a story and conveniently avoid what made it a story to begin with. Not if you have any intellectual integrity. Of course, if you refuse to stand with POTUS against the loud mouthed enemies of America and freedom...

Now is when you reply with something about cum-gobbling, right?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider