WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A ORGY PARTY??

"real nice"

Seedy get a load of this shit
I'll orgy this bitch up...I'll even bring the wife...
*Houston- 13-17th January*
  • Pyle1
  • 12-17-2012, 07:59 PM
I'll orgy this bitch up...I'll even bring the wife... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I am so not buying it.

Include me out, but by all means have fun.
Interesting... Could be cool.
  • rwksl
  • 12-17-2012, 09:01 PM
When I used to be active in the swinging community I attended several orgies. Some were great, some were not. The trick to a successful one is the guest list - keep the jerks away, make sure the crowd has good chemistry. In the hobby, it's going to be tricky to avoid a sausagefest - 1:1 ratio of guys to girls works the best. Originally Posted by blowpop
My experience, also...and no one cared about, or even noticed, anyone else's dick size.
Beware the finger foods.
I'll orgy this bitch up...I'll even bring the wife... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And you'd be thrown out within 10 minutes for whining about how most of the women weren't up to your standards. But the "wife" would probably have a blast.
I would be interested!
And you'd be thrown out within 10 minutes for whining about how most of the women weren't up to your standards. But the "wife" would probably have a blast. Originally Posted by blowpop
Wait...you're saying that this orgy isn't going to be full of hot women??? What's the fucking point???
I would think location would be the biggest challenge. A private residence would be great but who the hell wants all of us to know where they live, I know I wouldnt. Hotel suite would be too small unless it was super expensive. Rent out a club?
I'm down
I was amazed at how many providers actually said "yes", and how many men said "no way!"

I have tried to organize a gangbang several months ago, that flamed out. I would be more than happy to serve as organizer of an orgy. I know of at least 2 locations that could possibly work. One is is west Houston that I have recently been made aware of. I need to scope out the details. The other could easily accomodate 100 people. I cant find out the details of rental. If the cost isnt just out of this world, I would even offer to pay for the space myself.

Would everybody be interested in an afternoon party? 1 - 4pm type?
wtf am I supposed to do when ya'll start laughing at my little pee-pee? Originally Posted by bbkid
bbkid, I'll be too busy either face deep or dick deep to even notice how big or small other guys are. I'm not Ron Jeremy big but shaving/trimming makes your dong look long.

• Trey
  • 12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
*Houston- 13-17th January* Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I don't know what that is, not Nuff said.