Tittie Tuesday

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Members should contact the Provider for her Profile on the other site - Biomed1 Originally Posted by BK
The above is expected on USASexguide. On ECCIE never would thought it. Amazing....
I am coming to Bentonville next week, would like to see you girls
Anything Chloe will do that to a man Austin! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
My apologies Elvis. I totally forgot to wish you happy birthday!!!
My apologies Elvis. I totally forgot to wish you happy birthday!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
No worries Austin! It was The Kings Birthday and Tittie Tuesday! Great day to celebrate life with pretty ladies!
  • BK
  • 01-09-2019, 07:49 AM
Staff Edit - Link Removed - Members should contact the Provider for her Profile on the other site - Biomed1 Originally Posted by BK
Sorry, I thought it was ok since it’s right there in her signature on her post.
No worries Austin! It was The Kings Birthday and Tittie Tuesday! Great day to celebrate life with pretty ladies! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
My sentiments exactly. The Kings birthday and tittle Tuesday. I’m confident that Elvis had both on a given Tuesday somewhere along the way. Reflecting back on all of this takes me back to an old commercial from the 70’s. I can only think that this is what Elvis was thinking on his birthday / Tittie Tuesday��

https://youtu.be/Hj5KlMyZKL4
Sorry, I thought it was ok since it’s right there in her signature on her post. Originally Posted by BK
BK, My comment wasn’t pointed at you. Sorry if you thought so. I never saw your Orginal post. Wished I had!!!. My comment was pointed at Biomed.