Peppermint and pussy

At least it was fresh.....buy drooled all over probably made for a sticky mess.....
At least it was fresh.....buy drooled all over probably made for a sticky mess..... Originally Posted by cum1more
.. if she had squirted would it have blow out the peppermint and sugar?
You have to try my patented jabanero daty. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Damn. I'm pretty sure that would send me to the hospital but I guess the bright side would be I could be featured on "Sex sent me to the ER". Anyone down for a Sriracha bj? I love that stuff!SRIRACHA.jpg
At least it was fresh.....buy drooled all over probably made for a sticky mess..... Originally Posted by cum1more
It wasn't minty fresh a couple of days later.

.. if she had squirted would it have blow out the peppermint and sugar? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Haha! That would have only cleared out my urinary tract. My coochie would've still been wounded.
Damn. I'm pretty sure that would send me to the hospital but I guess the bright side would be I could be featured on "Sex sent me to the ER". Anyone down for a Sriracha bj? I love that stuff!Attachment 399957 Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
pass. I luv me some peppers. all kinds (just none of the smoking hot ones) but on the ding, ding? pass

Haha! That would have only cleared out my urinary tract. My coochie would've still been wounded. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
uh, ewww and ouch!
pass. I luv me some peppers. all kinds (just none of the smoking hot ones) but on the ding, ding? pass

LMAO! I didn't expect many takers on that one!

uh, ewww and ouch! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Sorry. (in my Future voice) I'm just being honest.
Yeah, Sriracha's is out for DATY, I do love ice though. If someone could do Sriracha, they could call it a fire & ice.

~
I was waiting on your response Fancy You always have such great replies! I don't know how you keep coming up with that stuff. I'll pass on all of that flavored crap though. It all tastes too artificially weird to me and a lot of it irritates me as well. Maybe I just have an overly sensitive kitty. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Awwww, thank you, 1TB. Guess I'm just a wee bit off kilter, or off-the-kilt.

I know many women (and men, too) are too delicate or reactive down yonder and cannot use artificially-flavored, warming, cooling, tingling sexual brews, and I definitely agree that some of them don't taste that appealing. (Oh, I've tossed quite a few bottles of "Yuk! Gross!") I've found such lotions and lubes can create interesting experiences, and one can never have enough toys in the box for play. (Of course, I research them first and use judiciously.)

Something I tried long ago in my "civvie" life that was probably completely unsafe but giggly fun: Pop Rocks and 7-Up. Bubble, bubble, KA-POW!
Something I tried long ago in my "civvie" life that was probably completely unsafe but giggly fun: Pop Rocks and 7-Up. Bubble, bubble, KA-POW!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
ah ha! I knew it. had to be at least one person.
It wasn't minty fresh a couple of days later. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Freeze Frame!
  • Seedy
  • 03-17-2015, 06:31 AM

uh, ewww and ouch! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Believe me folks hot peppers, and dick don't mix well.

Something I tried long ago in my "civvie" life that was probably completely unsafe but giggly fun: Pop Rocks and 7-Up. Bubble, bubble, KA-POW! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
So were you on the giving end or the receiving end?

Freeze Frame! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was the real reason for this threAD. Although it is a funny topic I wasn't just trying to be funny. It was also meant to be a public(or maybe that should be pubic in this case, lol) service announcement. A 10-cent piece of peppermint ended up closing my candy shop for 4 days a couple of weeks ago and making me miserable.

Believe me folks hot peppers, and dick don't mix well. Originally Posted by Seedy
Hahaha! I was completely joking about the Sriracha bj and Icy Hot handjob as I'm sure dude was about the habanero daty. I did have a boyfriend many years ago that ended up accidentally getting some of that muscle rub cream on his dick. He thought he washed his hands good enough after using it but obviously he didn't. Now that was some funny shit!
A 10-cent piece of peppermint ended up closing my candy shop for 4 days a couple of weeks ago and making me miserable. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
I've gotten peppermint on my hands before and it seemed to wash off ok. IJA.
I've gotten peppermint on my hands before and it seemed to wash off ok. IJA. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Um, your hands are vastly different than my vagina. Peppermint obviously ended up inside me. If it had been only external I too could have simply washed it away.
No peppermint on the pussy...

Um, your hands are vastly different than my vagina. Peppermint obviously ended up inside me. If it had been only external I too could have simply washed it away. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Yes, I understand. Cleaning out can be tricky.