Gents: What do you prefer a girl wear when she greets you?

high heels and a smile (but not those Herman Munster style massive platform heels as worn in this thread, by a young lady on a bed)....

Actually, I prefer the a lady is dressed as she would be going out with friends for a cocktail.... 4' non-stripper style heels, nice fitting jeans, maybe a tight wife-beater type of t-shirt (sans bra), with maybe a nice v-neck sweater - casual-classy sexy is hot, IMHO
OK Miss Ava,

Time to turn this question around on you. What do you LIKE to wear (ladies, I always love to hear from you so please chime in) when you meet your callers? And does it make a difference if it's a first or subsequent meeting?

And because I am, after all 1Curiousguy, emphasis on the curious, what is the most requested outfit by the guys? And what was the most...unusual request that you've received?
jonball is that your ball in her right hand?...ija Originally Posted by cumalot
I thinkn hopefully one day..
OK Miss Ava,

Time to turn this question around on you. What do you LIKE to wear (ladies, I always love to hear from you so please chime in) when you meet your callers? And does it make a difference if it's a first or subsequent meeting?

And because I am, after all 1Curiousguy, emphasis on the curious, what is the most requested outfit by the guys? And what was the most...unusual request that you've received? Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

Usually a leopard thong and high black heels, or a black bra and panty set and high heels :P

Most requested outfit is something black or lacy, at least for me
Ava, it really depends on the female, because ultimately she's going to be naked and then it's all about skillz.
Casual wear (jeans&t-shirt, or panties&t-shirt), Sexy lingerie (suggestive or conservative) to BUTT-naked is all perfect for me. It's all about her and her personality (MUST BE clean, all of the above, no dirty socks, panties, etc.)

Here's the deal, don't have "the look" and no skillz, GPS or other BS. Although I've honed my skills, the worse situations have been with a gorgeous female, seductively and suggestively dressed, then when it comes to BCD, no skillz or limited menu, WTF???

Now, I would love to see you wearing your leopard thong in black heels. Maybe some day!
A nightie with panties on but no bra or heels. One day I'm going to work up the courage and greet the lady at her incall in my birthday suit holding flowers in one hand and little fella in the other hand.
LMAO. What happens if she doesn't open the door

A nightie with panties on but no bra or heels. One day I'm going to work up the courage and greet the lady at her incall in my birthday suit holding flowers in one hand and little fella in the other hand. Originally Posted by shorty
If its our first meeting and she is comfortable I enjoy a lady to be in her sexiest bra and panties, anything that helps me to know there's no le or pimp problem. If she's not comfortable with that I like a sexy revealing dress not short but not long like geecues' pictures. But the best part of walking in the door is being greeted with a kiss and a mutual feel from each of us.....
A young woman in leggings or tights drives me nuts... But just about anything sexy will do as long she doesn't look like she just got back from early morning trip to Walmart...
LMAO. What happens if she doesn't open the door Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Guess I would be left hanging and walk back to the car all stiff legged!!
Fresh from the shower dressed in a towel.
Whatever the lady makes her feel sexy