Doubles

I have experienced duos two different times. One time, I didnt realize until I got there that the ladies barely knew each other. It was pretty much a dud session (in terms of meeting expectations). The 2nd time, with different ladies, they were very good friends, and very good with each other. A much better experience!!
What do I want more of?

Each person being touched by both people some way or another, mouths constantly busy even during FS, etc.
Toys! I bet toys would add to the experience. Originally Posted by markpillsbury
Darn tootin'...ride 'im cowgirl!
I love doubles... I have had some amazing girl on girl doubles and some rather boring doubles where the girl is blah and homophobic. It may have to do with that i am just extremely attracted to brunettes and they get my juices flowing!
I am very picky about my doubles.. like i said, dont care for the quiet shy timid ones. My feelings is that a true doubles is a lot of girl on girl.. otherwise the guy may as just book two separate appts.

I suggest that the gentlemen knows and has seen bcd at least one of the ladies.. and that the 2nd lady is a friend or someone that 1st one knows. For it to be a great experience... you gota know if u all mesh well..

I personally have a list of girls id love the chance to do doubles with... or hell.. ill just see them without any man meat in the picture! LOL
I've never had a doubles session.

I would think the best doubles would be if the women were actually into it and not exclusively into it for the compensation.

Hot, willing, slutty, and huge tits never hurt either.
I've never had a doubles session.

I would think the best doubles would be if the women were actually into it and not exclusively into it for the compensation.

Hot, willing, slutty, and huge tits never hurt either. Originally Posted by still-asleep
When Jaci and I did our doubles.. it was ALL about making his bday worth remembering... was def not about the compensation.. Im thinking we succeeded (see reviewl.. lol)
Amber Rain...
You already know you are Number 1 on my "MUST SEE" list! Let me put my 2 cents in...I am extremely selective in whom I would choose to partner with and I won't settle for less than the one and only YOU! For your information...you know I luv you dearly.
ps I've GOT TO come get my makeup asap...lol Call you in a bit...
I love doubles... I have had some amazing girl on girl doubles and some rather boring doubles where the girl is blah and homophobic. It may have to do with that i am just extremely attracted to brunettes and they get my juices flowing!
I am very picky about my doubles.. like i said, dont care for the quiet shy timid ones. My feelings is that a true doubles is a lot of girl on girl.. otherwise the guy may as just book two separate appts.

I suggest that the gentlemen knows and has seen bcd at least one of the ladies.. and that the 2nd lady is a friend or someone that 1st one knows. For it to be a great experience... you gota know if u all mesh well..

I personally have a list of girls id love the chance to do doubles with... or hell.. ill just see them without any man meat in the picture! LOL Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Based on my experiences with threesomes or moresome, you are exactly right, Lacy! Chemistry is the key.

BTW, if you want to share the list before your next visit south........
I have been very fortunate in the doubles sessions I have experienced. My top list is:

Italian Princess and Cindy FT Worth

What an afternoon, its bad enough the Princess is a freak, but then add Cindy FT Worth and well I was lucky to have escaped. The Princess is a unreal provider, just dam sexy and never heard her say no to anything.

XO Sadie and TNT Kelly

I introduced these two ladies for a birthday session. Neither lady had ever met before and this was also TNT Kelly's first encounter with another lady. Both providers are well reviewed, incredibly sexy and had instant chemistry.

Dannie and her UTR Friend

Dannie is well known, you either enjoy her or hate her. But her skills at BCD and having fun are just incredible.

I have had others, some ladies are gone now and I dont want to invade anyones privacy so I wont mention other names.

Chemistry is important, as well as what both ladies enjoy along with the hobbyist. I think from reading many posts, the hobbyist has to have reasonable expectations when booking a double. I think its also important to just relax and have fun. So I suggest good wine, great tequila(crown for TNT Kelley) and music to help set the mood. Conversation before BCD is important letting all participants know what is desired. Laughter is also important. have some fun with this, sheesh you are supposed to enjoy yourself.
Doubles is something that is definitely on my to do list, so I speak from a standpoint of complete ignorance.

I do agree with most on this post that chemistry is a huge requirement. Particularly with us older guys it is really tough to fake us out. Then I think it requires a bit more preparation than a normal session. The doubles (at least in my mind) falls into two categories.
1) Focus is on woman to woman and the guy is there to observe and play at will, but the hotness factor is the guy getting to watch two hot women go at it.
2) Focus is on the man. Man is king and the ladies are there to double pleasure him.

In either situation or with your own variation, it requires the guy to communicate to his main contact and then for her to select the proper double partner and communicate the requirements to her. I would also guess the doubles experience level of all participants would be something to consider as well.

I may not know everything but I am trainable.
Amber Anytime woman.
The ladies have to be into each other, first and foremost. I had a terrible double last year, right before the Super Bowl, and these two seemed very disinterested in fulfilly that part of the fantasy. Couple of months later, I had a double with Kitten and Maria. Polar opposite! Into each other, and really "did" me right!

Amber, I've still got to get by and "meet", but I want to do a single first, then maybe a double!
anytime darlin.. i'm ready

Dannie and her UTR Friend

Dannie is well known, you either enjoy her or hate her. But her skills at BCD and having fun are just incredible. Originally Posted by durango95
Thank you!

You know....it's really kind of hilarious, that the ones who hate me the most and feel the need to bash me privately (because I would OWN their ass in an open forum) have never even so much as met me. Those who have ACTUALLY met me, have NEVER said they hate me.....thank you for being mature enough to actually get to know me.

Most of the people who hate me, only hate me because I have an opinion that differs with theirs.

**Most people aren't advanced enough to disagree while maintaining some sort of civility, and I refuse to argue with the immature.**

I always highly anticipate meeting folks from the board, that I disagree with the most. Usually, they are nothing like their online personality and have very little to say to my face. That's why I love this place. I could be a total suck-up with the personality of a bowl of oatmeal, and I guarantee you it wouldn't be good enough for *some* of my fan club who like to obsess over my posts and talk shit in private....again, having never met me.

As far as the topic goes, my favorite doubles have been with Wynter or Elysa. You just meet people sometimes, and you click or you don't. I've been lucky enough to really, really click with two of the finest ladies in Dallas, and I am a lucky girl.

There is really no comparison, when you find a pair of ladies who really dig each other, and not just for your benefit.
As far as Dannie and her opinions go...

Love ya girl.