34 felony charge indictment.

You can't even stay on the topic of this thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan

not seeing anything in this post about Trump's indictment. correct me if i'm wrong?

didn't biomed1 once tell you that just because people don't agree with you it doesn't automatically make it off topic? he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan
That is why Mr. Trump had someone else take his college entrance exams and tests.

Right wingers just don't want to admit how big a greaseball Trump is. Trump can't admit anything.

When can we be rid of him ? He has set the democratic process back 100 years around the world.

I am rooting for the GOP to make a comeback.
Nothing here about the thread topic.

here's his "proof" .. the claims of his disgruntled niece who wasn't even alive when Trump entered college.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2482UR

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump paid a proxy to take a standardized college entrance exam for him when he was a high school student, his niece writes in a tell-all book scheduled to be published next week.

In the book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” Mary Trump writes that Trump paid someone to take the SAT, an entrance exam used by most U.S. universities, in his place, according to The New York Times.

“The high score the proxy earned for him, Ms. Trump adds, helped the young Mr. Trump to later gain admittance as an undergraduate to the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton business school,” reports the Times, citing a manuscript of the book.

the person who allegedly took the SAT for Trump appears to have died in 1999. interesting that that cunt Mary Trump doesn't say in her money grubber book how she knew Joe Shapiro or how this "info" came to her attention, over 20 years after this Shapiro died.

https://happychance.medium.com/who-w...p-d09846cd66f3

Amidst the excitement, it appears that the Joe Shapiro referenced by Mary Trump in her book is late, according to this obituary in the New York Times.

The Obituary states that Joe Shapiro was born on December 5, 1946 in New York and he died on September 23,1999 in Los Angeles California.

He was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and received his law degree from Harvard with honors in 1971.

According to an article by Variety, his death was attributable to a “lengthy battle with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.” Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Are you trying to hijack this thread ? Do you even know what the topic is ?

Are you trying to hijack this thread ? Do you even know what the topic is ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

you already did
No, you are wrong.

But you certainly did. Copying and pasting articles and posting links that have nothing to do with the thread topic.

Are you trying to hijack this thread ? Do you even know what the topic is ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, Waco isn't hijacking the thread. He's just confirming that your post stating someone else took Trump's SAT test has no proof. He's just setting the record straight.
Dig yourself deeper.

Maybe soon you can actually post about the topic of the thread.
Dig yourself deeper.

Maybe soon you can actually post about the topic of the thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That was the topic of your post, which wasn't the topic of the thread. So don't point fingers at anyone but yourself. Not only was your post off topic it wasn't even true.
Geez. Talk about a hot button topic.

The guy doing the prosecuting says it's a cake walk case.
We will see if that walk leads to the butter icing one or a humble pie.
That was the topic of your post, which wasn't the topic of the thread. So don't point fingers at anyone but yourself. Not only was your post off topic it wasn't even true. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You are wrong. My post was on topic. Read how the thread progressed...at that point it was discussing intelligence of Republicans. If my post was off topic, then several before me veered the discussion. You can call all of those off topic if you have a need to keep discussing it.

Waco's copy and paste post and links are completely off topic.

If you are so concerned, prove someone else did not take college entrance exams for Trump. He admitted it.

Better yet...post about the thread topic.
are on topic memes allowed?

With Trump you've got a dumb as a crockpot cheater and bully who has been indicted.

And possibly more charges to come from GA election interference and Jan 6 DC riots.