Uncle Jack is back!!

You are correct WMJ. Been on the DL trying to stay out of trouble AND out of the nervous hospital. It ain’t easy!! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt

Hey Jack, I'd rather see you here getting points than not seeing you here, live love laugh... its all good!!!
Hey Jack, I'd rather see you here getting points than not seeing you here, live love laugh... its all good!!! Originally Posted by Johnsson
Thanks Johnnson. I feel like I can’t help myself every time I come on here. Even when I take my happy pills.
Thanks Johnnson. I feel like I can’t help myself every time I come on here. Even when I take my happy pills. Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Just like I said I can’t seem to log in without getting in trouble. In one day I got two infractions worth 10 points. At that rate if I log in 6 days in a row I’m out of here.
Just like I said I can’t seem to log in without getting in trouble. In one day I got two infractions worth 10 points. At that rate if I log in 6 days in a row I’m out of here. Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Was wondering how many days you're gonna stay on here this time!!!