Best Time for $800

Oh. That is a pretty good idea Jake. If I was going to be in town for more than one night I would consider that. I won't be there until January. I was posting this hoping to have plenty of time to get something good set up. My latest idea is to go to a Stars game (never been to an NHL game, this is on top of the $800) and take some eye candy with me. Depending on how much time in can get with her maybe some BCD time both before and after. I haven't thought about asking for opinions on the best eye candy to have on your arm in public. But I am definitely interested in finding out.
When in January .. I have a feeling that can and would effect your options.
A couple of thoughts ... first, you having $800 to play with is not something everyone on this board has the luxury of having so some suggestions may be coming from guys who routinely seek and want to have fun on a smaller budget per se. Nothing wrong with that but if you have never seen a $500 or $800 or $1000 girl, you really have no idea as to what comes from that experience.

That said ... simplify. Do you want pussy, or do you want an "experience"? If you want a quick fuck then you would have plenty of girls you can see, and you would have options to pop before, have some social fun out on the town and have a late night romp. Hockey and eye candy, brings to memory the greatness that was Alyssa Nicole, and that would be an "experience" ... in the end, what matters most? Quality of the whole experience, or quantity?

No matter. You will have fun. The way I used to describe this and your choices ... do you play at the $250 table or $10 table. Same game. Whole different experience.
January 13

When in January .. I have a feeling that can and would effect your options. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Thanks Hookem. That seems to be the best answer yet. That is my predicament. I am open to playing at the more expensive table for less rolls...I just don't know of many options in that range that would be worth it. Just not experience there. The alternative is the less expensive table with many more rolls of the dice for a longer play time. I have found some who are interested in that option l.
I think the best option is to take Doug's last option and then make a charitable donation to help kids have a Christmas or whatever you have a passion for. Get a 501c to give you a receipt, and then you can get that warm fuzzy feeling remembering the night you spend with Rosie by writing it off your taxes several months later and maybe again when you get you're refund check. Just imagine reliving the evening again just you, Rosie and the receipt. Really do some good, rent a movie, and blow your goo over the hotel's TV screen. May I suggest you find a hotel with quality monitors?

My personal preference if I wanted a WOW factor would be:
Spend $300 on a quality provider enjoy a solid hour of one of Dallas's well reviewed providers, you have been provided a list, and then go out later to a club near your hotel that has a crowd of people your age, and a blast, nothing is more fun than partying like a rock star. You may grab a hot civie.

OPTION 2: you could make a date by tossing out an ISO for a two part session where you have that $300 session with the understanding that if you hit it off you will take her out to an exclusive club for a few cocktails and a snack. having an understanding that if all goes well, and you haven't landed a civie , return and do another $300 session. That should kill your $800 and leave you enough for the cab ride or two.

I have done variations of this for years and it has netted me some great experiences. remember budgets are tight this time of year, gals are thirsty as they need to make bank plus have extra holiday cash, so this may be more doable right now than you expect. Best of all it allows for some spontaneity where you can call it a night, either at your hotel, the club, or after another session. That 2nd session has the potential to be what dreams are made of. I hope you can see the variables here as you could schedule another $300 provider to meet you later and skip the club or meet one for cocktails and cocktails. The options could be endless, but doing 2 providers in an evening is always great, doesn't make any difference if it is two different or one twice.

I hope someone comes up with a plan that you like and I will look forward to seeing what you come up with and how it pans out. Originally Posted by RandB fan

Option #2 can prove to be lots of fun.
Any other date and I would be there ,,I wish you the best in your quest for the best!
A couple of thoughts ... first, you having $800 to play with is not something everyone on this board has the luxury of having so some suggestions may be coming from guys who routinely seek and want to have fun on a smaller budget per se. Nothing wrong with that but if you have never seen a $500 or $800 or $1000 girl, you really have no idea as to what comes from that experience.

That said ... simplify. Do you want pussy, or do you want an "experience"? If you want a quick fuck then you would have plenty of girls you can see, and you would have options to pop before, have some social fun out on the town and have a late night romp. Hockey and eye candy, brings to memory the greatness that was Alyssa Nicole, and that would be an "experience" ... in the end, what matters most? Quality of the whole experience, or quantity?

No matter. You will have fun. The way I used to describe this and your choices ... do you play at the $250 table or $10 table. Same game. Whole different experience. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
simplify. Do you want pussy, or do you want an "experience"?

^^pretty much sums it up!?..
Thanks Melannie. You were one of the first I thought of.
That is a good way to put it. I am looking for experience over pussy.
bhobby, I'd like to hear what you decided to do. I'll be in Dallas with about the same situation, but I'm planning on having 900 and 2 nights. What I plan on doing is seeing a 350, 300, and a 250 girl. Compare and see if the extra cash is worth it. Originally Posted by jajake56
Any luck JaJake?
bhobby83 ... DM me and I will give you a few names. I tried to pull you up and DM but it keeps routing me to Ashley Madison.
I'm going after Christmas. I have 3 girls picked out and will start trying to set up times with them this weekend.
Well the poster really did not specify why he had the $800 burning a hole in his pocket. But I would suggest that given the situation it looks to me like the very fact he has $800 burning a hole in his pocket is the problem. In other words, someone who is well-off would never have the attitude, "I've got $800 burning a hole in my pocket."
I look at it this way: As long as you have the attitude that you have $800 burning a hole in your pocket, you'll never have $8000, or $80,000 or for that matter $800,000 in your possession.
Sorry to be a party pooper but that's just the way I look at it.
I've never understood guys taking girls to games. Those things are long and your arm candy is charging by the hour. And I don't know what you are looking for but maybe get two girls at 250/ hr. And save the 300 for the next day when you will want more. 3 chicks are just too many imho. Too many personalities and it winds up being more work than it's worth. And at the end you bust a nut at $750. Maybe 2 nuts at $375 per. Multiples can be fun but you just have to decide if it's twice or 3 times the fun. And to be honest yea it's hot to see two chicks go at it. But I'm not paying 500 an hour to see it. Anyway. Just something to consider. Good luck.