New Topic..(A Happy one?)

Well we can always go back to discussing sex! Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
Sounds good to me!

valerie decides she needs to see niagara falls and tours the area. she offers 150 hour incall with msog , cim and greek to put smiles on faces of all the buffalo/rochester/niagara falls boys. petiteassman enjoys the first and last appointment of the tour and can die a happy and contented man Originally Posted by petiteassman
150hr incall! Thank you!..I needed a good laugh this morning LOL

lmao

I'm sorry about your thread Val but glad to see it is not just my threads that are impossible to control! Originally Posted by WTF
What are you apologizing for? I'm not sad!
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2011, 11:16 AM

What are you apologizing for? I'm not sad! Originally Posted by Valerie
I was trying to get laid, I'll say anything, was that not the right combo?.....

I'll say 2+2=5 if that would help me get in your panties.
I was trying to get laid, I'll say anything, was that not the right combo?.....

I'll say 2+2=5 if that would help me get in your panties. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL...please don't say 2+2=5...for I am one who values intelligence
Pele...man I wish I'd seen him play....*sigh* Originally Posted by Camille
I did
Yes, December really can be our best month. I remember when I lived in Europe I could not wait to come home for the holidays.I blamed it on having to visit my parents, but really I was just desperate to see warm weather. Summer can get pretty nasty I have nearly driven off the road because the fog is so heavy you can barely see two feet in front of you.

At least we have no snow Originally Posted by Becky
Eh...where be my manners? God wrapped up talking football...so sorry!

Absolutely! I used to work for a partner who lived in Pacifica. We got called out there for a week of "meetings" in July...never got the damn golf clubs out of the trunk there was so much fog!

And I'll take a FOOT of snow in H-town if you'll just keep sticking your tongue out!!

You talking 'bout Leeds? It will be a cold day in hell before I support them again after the clusterfuck players they were buying and playing at the turn of the century. Rapists? Racially motivated attacks? and not an ounce of remorse between them. Bad players, bad management. There's still a black cloud over them from all that fiasco....disgrace. Bring on the 'Pool! xxx Originally Posted by Camille
The Damned United were a mess...but they're ALL gone now, no? Even the Chairman & the owner... They look like they're finally going about their business the right way.

If you're 'Pool keep at it the way they are...lol...you may not HAVE to choose! We can look forward to the "Camille" derby in the Championship next season!

i thought stan the man was musial Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He is...on our side. It's Matthews on their side. Hell, they're probably about the same age!

lmao

I'm sorry about your thread Val but glad to see it is not just my threads that are impossible to control! Originally Posted by WTF
EVERY thread here ends up in an argument about politics and religion, or what Becky is feeding Edward.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2011, 07:13 AM
EVERY thread here ends up in an argument about politics and religion, or what Becky is feeding Edward. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I hope Becky feeds Edward better food for thought than what Becky's math instructor fed Becky

LOL...please don't say 2+2=5...for I am one who values intelligence Originally Posted by Valerie

Maybe all clients will start paying using 'Becky math' ....200 for your time +200 for your companionship = Here is 500 for the hour!
EVERY thread here ends up in an argument about politics and religion, or what Becky is feeding Edward. Originally Posted by London Rayne
“Are not religion and politics the same thing?” ~ William Blake
I miss the good old days when we would discuss BJ's.
turn all the Chuch of England Properties into Brothels Originally Posted by Camille
Hear! Hear!
I do agree that Charles is a plank though.
Unequivocally C Originally Posted by Camille
There's no need to insult planks that way.

Yes, December really can be our best month. Originally Posted by Becky
it hit 32° a few mornings in Sonoma last month. Brrrrrr. 40° in San Fran.
Summer can get pretty nasty I have nearly driven off the road because the fog is so heavy you can barely see two feet in front of you. Originally Posted by Becky
You should have used THAT as the excuse to not have me meet Edward!

Pele...man I wish I'd seen him play....*sigh* Originally Posted by Camille
Very smart move to bring him in to promote the sport in the seventies. He seemed like a class act.

Well we can always go back to discussing sex! Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
And sex IS so much fun. Isn't that what you had in mind Val?
Here's my cheer .Houston got a snow day. I remember as a kid listening to the TV waiting to hear my school district’s announcement that school was canceled. It was like Christmas! Fresh snow, no school and snow ice cream – good times.
In third grade there was a major fire at one of our school buildings. As kids it was a dream come true. For the town and parents it was a nightmare. The local synagogue offered up their facility immediately. It was just over the town line and had the space to accommodate the classes. There was also a tortoise in the building, that survived the fire. It was blinded for a few months but did recover and lived out its life at a youth museum.
In third grade there was a major fire at one of our school buildings. As kids it was a dream come true. For the town and parents it was a nightmare. The local synagogue offered up their facility immediately. It was just over the town line and had the space to accommodate the classes. There was also a tortoise in the building, that survived the fire. It was blinded for a few months but did recover and lived out its life at a youth museum. Originally Posted by SR Only
Aww...poor little blind tortoise!.....Not trying to seem insensitive but the randomness alone made for a good laugh
His name was Timothy. We took him in post-fire. The animal/youth museum had us put him in a solution of ------ (it may have been a highly diluted mix of chlorine and water. It was nearly 50 years ago). Once he was healthy he went to the museum.

I used to work for a partner who lived in Pacifica. We got called out there for a week of "meetings" in July...never got the damn golf clubs out of the trunk there was so much fog!

And I'll take a FOOT of snow in H-town if you'll just keep sticking your tongue out!!
Originally Posted by Sisyphus
I love that golf course we live close by, and visit there all the time. Edward likes to go for a swim in their little pond area.:tr ampoline:

Oh that reminds me.This evening Edward had a can of Wingaling sprinkled in to his kibble, topped off with some chicken breast, and a smidge of filet mignon for dessert.

I hope Becky feeds Edward better food for thought than what Becky's math instructor fed Becky Originally Posted by WTF
Talk to the paw WTF. I have decided that on my grave stone all I want is the equation 2+2= 5 I like to believe that it says it all.