wth .. donations and the corona

SMFH!
What I do is special, I’m not like most of the providers you’ll find around! I’m sure that almost everyone I’ve met would agree!
$50 blow jobs in another month....I can't wait....too bad you gave up that reputable teaching job to be a hooker......

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You Damn sure won’t be getting one from me for that! You wanna stick it in your mouth for that? Lol 50$ wouldn’t pay the Dr. Appt. after sticking yours in my mouth! We risk our lives everyday! You’re ignorant if you think we don’t!
I truly don’t think you know how I work! I don’t think you’d be trying to degrade me by using the word Hooker! Lol
This site used to have Gentleman on it! Guess since backpage closed, the cheap Bastards that have never paid for quality have moved here!
If you ladies disrespect yourselves so much to lower your standards, you will put yourself in more danger!

Teaching school was never this much fun! Lol

Too bad you’ll never know what it’s like to hang out with me!
Well there you go....if you really enjoy your job, it's not a job, right??? Congrats on finding your true vocation in life.....
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Poor hooker actually thinks she's teaching a bunch of tricks something in here LOL, she makes a lot of sense, $50 isn't enough for DR's visit but what she charges is? What freaking logic haha.....We need sherry to mentor you
Lol
Well I have learned that by being reasonable on your donations builds a better business For me anyways....

Sure it's gonna be tough times for a little while but I've got quite a nice list of repeat friends..some for over 8 years..that will be ready to play when life gets back to normal

I'm just hanging on!
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 01:01 PM
Lol
Well I have learned that by being reasonable on your donations builds a better business For me anyways....

Sure it's gonna be tough times for a little while but I've got quite a nice list of repeat friends..some for over 8 years..that will be ready to play when life gets back to normal

I'm just hanging on! Originally Posted by DallasRain
A great experience is also a big reason why they keep coming back
Love you!!, but you are wasting your breath here with the Normal Trolls here who what lower rates all the time ,even when this isn't going on
they should just go to the street or car dates
to witch they do and love the brag about it .

But i'm with you lovey lady I have no plans on lowering my rates when or if this ever blows over. I'v been call old and a granny and what ever they what to make the feel so high and mighty about what rates should be for any over over 25..
But Hey I'm still doing this after 20 years !
And make a good living at it at my older age .
Our Regulars who love us and they know the true value of what we have to offer will be there for us when this is over. And I'll bet they will not ask to lower our rates . I know my regs have never ask me to see the for less at ANY Time . And if they did be put on my Do Not List .

If any Lady knows how to save money for times like this ,should not be worried to much till this blows out. My phone is still ringing all tho I'm not even seeing my regs or any one new right now.

Some of us are smarter then most give us credit for!!!
I know there are ladies who will have to do what ever they need to stay a live and God Bless You Be Safe As You Can Be . AT Times Like This Is When You See The True Self Of Others Come Out .

You Damn sure won’t be getting one from me for that! You wanna stick it in your mouth for that? Lol 50$ wouldn’t pay the Dr. Appt. after sticking yours in my mouth! We risk our lives everyday! You’re ignorant if you think we don’t!
I truly don’t think you know how I work! I don’t think you’d be trying to degrade me by using the word Hooker! Lol
This site used to have Gentleman on it! Guess since backpage closed, the cheap Bastards that have never paid for quality have moved here!
If you ladies disrespect yourselves so much to lower your standards, you will put yourself in more danger!

Too bad you’ll never know what it’s like to hang out with me! Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
All Members are reminded. . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Thanks BLM
It is not unusual for anyone paying for anything to want to get whatever it is for less money. It is also not unusual for anyone selling something to want the best price they can get. IF I peruse a ladies ad, and it is too rich for my blood, I simply move to the next ad, and I will eventually either find what I seek, at the price I can deal with or wait 'till I have more resources. l would NEVER ask a lady to perform the service that they provide for less than they feel they are worth .... that would be most unprofessional. But I have recently seen posts where ladies are complaining because their "regulars" are not seeing them, and are not offering to pay a bill or two for them!!! Just how many clients will they offer a freebie to just because he/she is broke and horney??
Ok great points Car!

I was guilty of being Whiney and asking for compassion and support during this time of pandemic...I admit it...but i have never in my over 16 years in the hobby scammed a guy or begged for money to pay bills.
I was just having a pity party when the shit hit the fan..I did apologize and step up saying I had a ranting pity party

I think we all just gotta have compassion and understanding during these times and make the best with what we got....this too shall pass! Hopefully soon...I am so ready to get on a road trip!
Well said DR.

What is a transactional relationship?
Transactional relationships are by nature optimized around getting the most you possibly can in exchange for as little as possible on your part. They are all about you and what you can get, and not about what you can give.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 07:06 PM
Love you!!, but you are wasting your breath here with the Normal Trolls here who what lower rates all the time ,even when this isn't going on
they should just go to the street or car dates
to witch they do and love the brag about it .

But i'm with you lovey lady I have no plans on lowering my rates when or if this ever blows over. I'v been call old and a granny and what ever they what to make the feel so high and mighty about what rates should be for any over over 25..
But Hey I'm still doing this after 20 years !
And make a good living at it at my older age .
Our Regulars who love us and they know the true value of what we have to offer will be there for us when this is over. And I'll bet they will not ask to lower our rates . I know my regs have never ask me to see the for less at ANY Time . And if they did be put on my Do Not List .

If any Lady knows how to save money for times like this ,should not be worried to much till this blows out. My phone is still ringing all tho I'm not even seeing my regs or any one new right now.

Some of us are smarter then most give us credit for!!!
I know there are ladies who will have to do what ever they need to stay a live and God Bless You Be Safe As You Can Be . AT Times Like This Is When You See The True Self Of Others Come Out .
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
LOL who called you a old granny? Not sure why you get mad that there's cheaper options, if tricks overpay to see you, more power to you. This hobby has it all and is for everybody, I won't call you a troll just because I don't agree with your views.
If you can find cheap pussy, go get it! Leave everyone else alone. And that is all my old fat ass is going to say about it.