Types of Incall Locations

There is one on Lake of the Ozarks! It's across the same big cove a friend of mine has a house! They get lot's of business!! lol
LMAO...I love it...where is this??? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Gravois Mills, MO
i didnt think it was real but it is ! LOL
I'm preparing for a tour and am actually looking into private vacation rentals, either upscale condos or townhouses in the areas I'm touring. More privacy, more comfortable, and the ability to keep my linens clean on my own. Thoughts?
I'm preparing for a tour and am actually looking into private vacation rentals, either upscale condos or townhouses in the areas I'm touring. More privacy, more comfortable, and the ability to keep my linens clean on my own. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Here are a couple you might consider:
Attached Images File Type: jpg mansions.jpg (9.8 KB, 83 views) File Type: jpg redneck mansion.jpg (13.8 KB, 81 views)
LMAO! charles , when you get done with one trailer you can just "hop over" to the next one ! lol
LMAO! charles , when you get done with one trailer you can just "hop over" to the next one ! lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yep. By the time you get back to the trailer in which you started, the sheets there will be dry. No need to wash and dry. And if you time it right, you can tell each gentleman which trailer to go to and do it in assembly-line fashion.
Yep. By the time you get back to the trailer in which you started, the sheets there will be dry. No need to wash and dry. And if you time it right, you can tell each gentleman which trailer to go to and do it in assembly-line fashion. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Look in Backpage, or Craigslist to look at some weekly rentals.

This is a variation of the interior or exterior thread...Do you prefer 5 star hotels?3-4 star locations?Suites?or a private residence? I am getting ready to tour up north again and want to try something different so I have been researching private rentals..I once had a gentlemen let me use his beach front rental home for my calls and it was awesome...so we all know the motel six and those type of motels are out that's a given... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
LMAO! charles , when you get done with one trailer you can just "hop over" to the next one ! lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Are you coming to Houston? if so I would look around The Galleria area (610 loop and Westheimer) I have seen 2 providers who travel to Houston who have stayed in hotels over there.. the last one, the hotel resembled a corporate apartment, very sheik.

Parking was easy since there was a shopping strip center next to it and you could park there and walk over and not have the valet fee.

The Double Tree Guest Suites.. I will try to find out what this lady was paying.
I did have an idea that would be strictly for the Ladies Powder room..
Since some ladies travel to various cities they can post where they stayed, give out some details to the amenities, cost, area of that town etc.. sort of a self forming database of where to stay when on the road trips.
But keep it strictly ladies access only.
I did have an idea that would be strictly for the Ladies Powder room..
Since some ladies travel to various cities they can post where they stayed, give out some details to the amenities, cost, area of that town etc.. sort of a self forming database of where to stay when on the road trips.
But keep it strictly ladies access only. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Yeah, like LE won't have access to such a database w/in 24 hours.
This is a variation of the interior or exterior thread...Do you prefer 5 star hotels?3-4 star locations?Suites?or a private residence? I am getting ready to tour up north again and want to try something different so I have been researching private rentals..I once had a gentlemen let me use his beach front rental home for my calls and it was awesome...so we all know the motel six and those type of motels are out that's a given... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Prefer the 5 star or 4 star, but would go where ever you were at.
I have the nicest apartment in the galleria area I get alot of good compliments
Yeah, like LE won't have access to such a database w/in 24 hours. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Good point...
  • anita
  • 02-16-2011, 07:36 PM
My appartment is just fine. But I guess guys won't care much about the location, as long as you look like on your pictures and there is no crackhead trying to sell them drugs as soon as they park their cars