Would you hit it?

MELTDOWN...................... ....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You posted it; you own it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Caitlyn Jenner

Originally Posted by timpage
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why should he own it? You've never owned any of your posts.
Caitlyn Jenner Originally Posted by timpage
You're the only one that would. You would hit it when it was Bruce, ya fucking twink.

Jim
Let her live her life. It's none of our business. I hope she finds happiness.
At least she's out there being what she wants to be in this life... You're the loser... not her. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Undercunt wouldn't mind trading places with Caitlyn. Let her be the one posting 50 times a day on a hooker board... Two losers cheering each other on!
  • DSK
  • 06-02-2015, 05:42 AM
And my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Perhaps you should ask ShamWow to use more grease...

Better question is would TrannyTim hit it?
Jenner is still very much a "he"................but your are right, it should be none of our business, let him live his life......except that isn't what he is doing; he is preening for attention. Jenner is seeking our attention - reality TV show already scheduled.

Guess what happens when you go out of your way for this level of attention?

Let her live her life. It's none of our business. I hope she finds happiness. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Jenner is still very much a "he"................but your are right, let him live his life......except that isn't what he is doing; he is preening for attention.

Guess what happens when you go out of your way for this level of attention? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Uhhh, let me guess.

Hmmmmm!

I've got it!

When the preener loses the election ... said preener is then forced to eat his words.

None of us will ever forget TrendingIdiot's WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY threads.

Now that was "preening for attention."

Pot Preener, Meet Kettle Preener!
Let her live her life. It's none of our business. I hope she finds happiness. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Except "he" is a public figure who wants to make it my business by publicizing it on TV, magazines and other media outlets.

This is one of those "national conversations" we are going to have to normalize aberrant behavior. And that the Kardashians will heavily be involved in that conversation nauseates me.
Why would I post is as a question, idiot? I stated that you were a retrograde fuckstick. I guess when you get as old as fuck, your comprehension starts to go.

And my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So after saying that YOUR boyfriend says that your needle dick is too wide for him and that dicks and tits "is this Christmas " , WE HAVE YOU ADMITTING HERE TO YOUR FULL ON "FAGGISHNESS" that you've been denying for weeks now !!!! And so now THE TRUTH COMES OUT !! You've just confirmed what you have so strenuously denied and ONCE AGAIN tried to deflect and point the stinky finger at others ( me ) as to be a peter puffer like yourself and your boy friend shammy !!! So the supposition that was out there about your glory hole work IS TRUE !!! Own it ! Be proud of it ! Finally, a millisecond of honesty about yourself woomby /undercunt ! I know that the truth sure hurts a lying liberal like you, but "good show ! " as the Brits say !! AND SO NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO WOULD BE SCAMBLING TO BE THE FIRST TO HIT BRUCE / CAITLYN AS EITHER A MAN,WOMAN, OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !! TOP OR BOTTOM WOOMBY ? TOP OR BOTTOM ? AND YOU'LL BE MAKING YOUR BOYFRIEND SHMMY SOOOO JEALOUS, SO BE PREPARED FOR THAT !! YOU HAVE TAKEN AN IMPORTANT FIRST STEP TO OWNING UP TO WHO YOU ARE WOOMBY ! HOPE YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN NOW BE PROUD OF YOU !! THANKS FOR PUBLICLY ADMITTING YOUR TRUE SELF !!
I hope she/he finds timpage, lol.

Jim
I bet RBJ would have hit it.
So after saying that YOUR boyfriend says that your needle dick is too wide for him and that dicks and tits "is this Christmas " , WE HAVE YOU ADMITTING HERE TO YOUR FULL ON "FAGGISHNESS" that you've been denying for weeks now !!!! And so now THE TRUTH COMES OUT !! You've just confirmed what you have so strenuously denied and ONCE AGAIN tried to deflect and point the stinky finger at others ( me ) as to be a peter puffer like yourself and your boy friend shammy !!! So the supposition that was out there about your glory hole work IS TRUE !!! Own it ! Be proud of it ! Finally, a millisecond of honesty about yourself woomby /undercunt ! I know that the truth sure hurts a lying liberal like you, but "good show ! " as the Brits say !! AND SO NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO WOULD BE SCAMBLING TO BE THE FIRST TO HIT BRUCE / CAITLYN AS EITHER A MAN,WOMAN, OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !! TOP OR BOTTOM WOOMBY ? TOP OR BOTTOM ? AND YOU'LL BE MAKING YOUR BOYFRIEND SHMMY SOOOO JEALOUS, SO BE PREPARED FOR THAT !! YOU HAVE TAKEN AN IMPORTANT FIRST STEP TO OWNING UP TO WHO YOU ARE WOOMBY ! HOPE YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN NOW BE PROUD OF YOU !! THANKS FOR PUBLICLY ADMITTING YOUR TRUE SELF !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
So after saying that YOUR boyfriend says that your needle dick is too wide for him and that dicks and tits "is this Christmas " , WE HAVE YOU ADMITTING HERE TO YOUR FULL ON "FAGGISHNESS" that you've been denying for weeks now !!!! And so now THE TRUTH COMES OUT !! You've just confirmed what you have so strenuously denied and ONCE AGAIN tried to deflect and point the stinky finger at others ( me ) as to be a peter puffer like yourself and your boy friend shammy !!! So the supposition that was out there about your glory hole work IS TRUE !!! Own it ! Be proud of it ! Finally, a millisecond of honesty about yourself woomby /undercunt ! I know that the truth sure hurts a lying liberal like you, but "good show ! " as the Brits say !! AND SO NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO WOULD BE SCAMBLING TO BE THE FIRST TO HIT BRUCE / CAITLYN AS EITHER A MAN,WOMAN, OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !! TOP OR BOTTOM WOOMBY ? TOP OR BOTTOM ? AND YOU'LL BE MAKING YOUR BOYFRIEND SHMMY SOOOO JEALOUS, SO BE PREPARED FOR THAT !! YOU HAVE TAKEN AN IMPORTANT FIRST STEP TO OWNING UP TO WHO YOU ARE WOOMBY ! HOPE YOU FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN NOW BE PROUD OF YOU !! THANKS FOR PUBLICLY ADMITTING YOUR TRUE SELF !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're a fucking idiot. Have you never been trolled before?

When you don't care what people think, you're able to say just about anything you want.