THE FIGHT FOR TEA PARTY PRINCIPLES WILL CONTINUE........

Do that math. I'd like to see where the break is between parties, though I'm sure you wouldn't. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I already posted this once. Try to keep up

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165281/co...-shutdown.aspx
You limp-dicked, talkative Teawipe Geniuses just keep this hostile, arrogant horsepucky up long enough and you will finally become more and more unbalanced to the point of actually falling off of the edge and pull some deluded, dumbass, John Wayne/Clint Eastwood/Charles Bronson stunt and get a bunch of innocent people hurt or worse (i.e. "acceptable" collateral damage in you 'Wipes' eyes, I would guess).

When that day comes, we'll issue you some Muzloom men's wear and headgear. What are you going to call yourselves then, al-Wipa?

You dumb-phucks think you're in the back yard as 10-year-olds playing Cowboys and Indians or Army, eh?
Yeah, it's amusing to watch them whistle while passing the graveyard. Whirly's response to the recent ass-bashing the GOP and Tea Party just took over shutting down the government in order to achieve the unachievable goal of defunding healthcare is to remind us all that they will be doing it again early next year.

Good plan. As I noted in another thread, voters have short memories. Another shutdown will help them remember come November 2014.
Yeah, it's amusing to watch them whistle while passing the graveyard. Whirly's response to the recent ass-bashing the GOP and Tea Party just took over shutting down the government in order to achieve the unachievable goal of defunding healthcare is to remind us all that they will be doing it again early next year.

Good plan. As I noted in another thread, voters have short memories. Another shutdown will help them remember come November 2014. Originally Posted by timpage
I believe Trendy and the Teawipes are still stuck back in the day when Trendy reminded us daily that Wisconsin and America were "trending" Romney.

At this point, their only long term strategy is to make sure that Obama is a one term President.
I believe Trendy and the Teawipes are still stuck back in the day when Trendy reminded us daily that Wisconsin and America were "trending" Romney.

At this point, their only long term strategy is to make sure that Obama is a one term President. Originally Posted by bigtex
Interesting stuff from Gallup. BTW -- how did they do last year in predicting the trends, CC?

Hey Old-T. I didn't say the Tea Party was smarter, some survey did. My point is that the Establishment Rich are from both parties. That's why the Dems and GOP are nearly indistinguishable in matters of liberty. The TP started out well, but lost their balls when they incorporated into the Republican Party. Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul (and it hurts to include Rand Paul) are simply the comic intermission between acts that propel us toward Statism.

I just thought it would be funny for the libs on here to realize they're dumber than Sarah Palin!
so let me get this straight, CC. You quote the Huffintgon poll and then try and back it up with numbers from a Gallup poll?

Now I don't want to speculate on anybody's medical condition here, but if I were you! I'd consider a stool softener! because you're seriously FULL OF SHIT!
Science? no wonder intelligent design (snick) is so big with them.
so let me get this straight, CC. You quote the Huffintgon poll and then try and back it up with numbers from a Gallup poll?

Now I don't want to speculate on anybody's medical condition here, but if I were you! I'd consider a stool softener! because you're seriously FULL OF SHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I would have thrown a Breitbart article/poll in there if were totally full of shit
OK, so you're admitting you're at least mostly full of shit. I'll accept that.
There is AssUp again opining about all things "shit"........

Dude, you have a real problem..........Shit for an avatar, shit for brains, shit on the brain, shit is all over your existence......

What did your mammy do to you son ?

OK, so you're admitting you're at least mostly full of shit. I'll accept that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1054289418]Hey Old-T. I didn't say the Tea Party was smarter, some survey did.

Then according to your rules .YOU LIED.LITTLE EVA
Based on the fact there are more poor people than rich people. Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's exactly right. Now tell me something, was there ever a time when a Government program was designed or solely responsible for elevating the poor to the middle class?
Ted Cruz and the tea baggers will go down big time in the mid terms
OK, so you're admitting you're at least mostly full of shit. I'll accept that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mostly...yep! No surprise there

What did your mammy do to you son ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway