STRIP CLUBS I don't get it???

While I doubt anyone ever kept the "average" you would be shocked!! I have seen him operate over the years and he seldom misses. I think that the thing that sets Whispers apart for a lot of the guys here is patience. He is very patient when he sees something that he wants to bag and it works!!!!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Plus if he does it enough I am sure word gets around and he has a good reputation, that would also make it easier.
Come on sl just a little lip gloss, maybe some super fab heels jk.
Come on sl just a little lip gloss, maybe some super fab heels jk. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Sure and have Whispers hit on me? I don't thinck so! With Space on the sidelines saying... "Look he's got another one... but that one sure is ugly!".
Sure and have Whispers hit on me? I don't thinck so! With Space on the sidelines saying... "Look he's got another one... but that one sure is ugly!". Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oooh if that occurred would we then see on on your own BBW provider listing??

The average male weight is 178 lbs, that definitely is not a spinner weight! Just saying!
  • Annef
  • 10-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Come on sl just a little lip gloss, maybe some super fab heels jk. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Lil' thong peeking out from his low-riding blue jeans......I might pay to see that.
Oooh if that occurred would we then see on on your own BBW provider listing??

The average male weight is 178 lbs, that definitely is not a spinner weight! Just saying! Originally Posted by expresso
I'd be a WHOA....and damn proud of it!
Lil' thong peeking out from his low-riding blue jeans......I might pay to see that. Originally Posted by Annef
Trust me when I say, the ONLY way you will EVER see me is by PAYING me!
Lil' thong peeking out from his low-riding blue jeans......I might pay to see that. Originally Posted by Annef
Oh and the guys call that butt "cleavage".
I'd be a WHOA....and damn proud of it! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well Whispers is still going to be telling you to "Shake what yah momma gave yah!" he doesn't discriminate!
I don't think he does!
Well Whispers is still going to be telling you to "Shake what yah momma gave yah!" he doesn't discriminate!
I don't think he does! Originally Posted by expresso
That's what scares me!
That's what scares me! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Poor Whispers he's going to read this thread and think WTF just happened?!

Poor Whispers he's going to read this thread and think WTF just happened?! Originally Posted by expresso
I wouldn't worry about Whispers, to hear him tell it he has pulled more tail than a slow person at petting zoo.,
I wouldn't worry about Whispers, to hear him tell it he has pulled more tail than a slow person at petting zoo., Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't even
Man thong! Man thong!
Man thong! Man thong! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Ever notice how man thong and ping pong sound alike?