What is your preferred fetish?

I like those pink marbles though.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
HOT PINK! ... SMOKING HOT PINK!
HOT PINK! ... SMOKING HOT PINK! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mmm kay, "Hot Pink " it is....

I like those "Smoking Hot Pink", "marbles"..

Good Morning...
Lmao
Now I do enjoy some sensory deprivation-- but I'm not ballsy enough to allow a hobbyist to do that... that takes a level of trust I'm not likely to give in session.
Now I do enjoy some sensory deprivation-- but I'm not ballsy enough to allow a hobbyist to do that... that takes a level of trust I'm not likely to give in session. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Sensory deprivation is Three Sides's specialty. Women are always telling him; "Is it in yet; I don't feel anything."
  • pxmcc
  • 10-17-2017, 12:05 PM
^^Bahahahahahahaha...
No fetishes for me. I enjoy a provider that offers GFE and DATY!

I enjoy DATY.
The only kinky fantasy I have is that I would find a willing provider and tie her up in a chair with her legs up on the hand rests and her ass hanging out over the seat, then blindfold her. Then I proceed to use my hands, tongue, and toys to give her orgasm torment, making her cum over and over until she is too sensitive to touch. then I fuck the hell out of her, both holes until I cum. Then I wait a short while and do it all over again.
I've had guys request: golden showers, public humiliation, slaps to the face, kick in the nuts.. I had a guy buy me a pair of metal cleats and he wanted me to kick him in the balls over and over and over. I'm not going to lie I was a little startled at first but fuck it, your wish is my command!
Clean high arched feet with black or red nails to cum on
Mmmmm BBC lol Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

I have a BWC And I have been known to do volunteer work 2
Edging. LONG, SLOW, DEEP EDGING. She takes me by hand and mouth to the very brink (if she can) and keeps me there for a very long time (record on the edge is 3 hours) and she couldn't force me to release.

I have practiced and practiced at cumtrol and I just love to play the game. There must be someone in H town that can force me over the edge?
One of my fav clients loves to wear panties & be dominated. It was a little weird at first, but considering he is crazy hot, the panties have started to rub off on me. Lots of fun.
(Shitstain loves to wear panties and be dominated? WTF?)
Greek in a window facing a busy downtown street, 3rd or 4th floor is best.