Dallas Bust

I for one am glad they're cracking down. I tried an amp few months ago and a lady in one told me they never let her go out of the establishment. I'll never go back. Some will turn a blind eye because the price is low but it's obvious some of those women are forced into it. Originally Posted by Hercules
I have no problems with LE shutting down human trafficking, but when they arrest people who just want 30 minutes or so of feeling a nice woman on him for a bit, maybe because he's too old or he's just stuck in a rut in life with women in general or maybe his wife died recently....that's the sort of shit I hate. Just look at Kraft getting arrested recently for the same stuff - it even says in the news story the guy's wife died a few years back.
  • 1life
  • 02-25-2019, 11:28 AM
I have met scores of AMP ladies, and not a single one has ever hinted that she might not be working under her free will, and be able to leave at a time of her choosing.. in fact, many come and go constantly, and as a group, the AMP ladies are among the most charming, upbeat ladies I have ever encountered. completely opposite of the stereoptype trafficked lady who doesn't look you in the eye, has someone speak for her, and so forth.. price is low? I don't know many guys who can shell out $200 for entertainment. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1
What he said !
of course the DMN would not offer that side.. there is no drama, no "I'm holier than you" angle.. TMZ wouldn't either. that shit doesn't sell ads. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Like hell it doesn’t. Sex sells, period. And local news needs the revenue. Some ballsy women just need to step up and tell their story. They could probably even remain anonymous.
I have no problems with LE shutting down human trafficking, but when they arrest people who just want 30 minutes or so of feeling a nice woman on him for a bit, maybe because he's too old or he's just stuck in a rut in life with women in general or maybe his wife died recently....that's the sort of shit I hate. Just look at Kraft getting arrested recently for the same stuff - it even says in the news story the guy's wife died a few years back. Originally Posted by firedrake20
Robert Kraft’s wife died in 2011... He was in a serious relationship with a hot 32 year at the time) old actress / model in less than a year... Today (7 years later), he is still with her...
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2019, 08:52 PM
DMN is going to focus a lot of attention on the subject. It started with an editorial in today’s paper. It looks like there will be four commentaries in tomorrow’s op-ed section. Today’s editorial talked about how this is now a focus of Hall’s DPD.

Hang on, fellas, particularly those of you who visit the storefronts, streetwalkers, and pimped girls (the last of whom are harder to avoid). It may be a bumpy ride. Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm sure they'll catch some rookies with their efforts, I'm not worried about it
How do you know them? Originally Posted by TinMan
I have known them for years, back as a dancer for bucks cabaret. then as an employee and manager of one spa that closed in 2017. trafficking my ass. either the money got funny or they were made an example of. one of those individuals was in business for 15+ years. without a single bust. you figure that one out.......and as mentioned before the majority of the girls down there are hispanic. but what hasnt been mentioned is the fact that a bunch of thai girls from that spa got busted over a month ago trying to work a private party off site and it was a bunch of ice cops that got them. and then fast forward and here we are. im thinking one of the first group that got deported gave it up. because the thai girls are all here on work visas, that is why when they catch prostitution charges they are given one last chance before facing deportation. none of them are smuggled in this b*^&( on a barge to some underground railroad. they make more money than your highest paid provider in a week. its in freaking sane. and they dont leave because they work days at a time and then go home. i did the same. and those spas over there have lists of girls begging to work in them because of the earning potential. no lie. this bust is bullshit.
well said, juicyfroot. you are exactly right.