200 reviews? Turn on or Turn Off?

Sluts united! HAHAHAHAH That's awesome!
I have only seen one girl on here with that many reviews and she seems very nice and beautiful. Who cares how many reviews a girl has. The fact is we have all done a lot of dudes.
I have only seen one girl on here with that many reviews and she seems very nice and beautiful. Who cares how many reviews a girl has. The fact is we have all done a lot of dudes. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I for one thank all you girls for doing it, too!!
Some people might have missed the mark on this one...
In no way is this directed at anyone, its an honest question, looking for real answers. I am at 20 something close to 30, I felt myself trying to shy away from reviews, in case people were counting. My math skills tell me i have 1 in 15 write a review so I did my own math and began to blush! lol buit the overall consensus was the the more the better, or who cares.... I never really heard much from the ladies perspective to the hobbyist review numbers or okay's
Dose that make me a sexy dirty slutty sir? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Moved you way up my list. What a hypocrite I would be if I visited an Addison provider. I haven't checked, but do you do out calls to Fort Worth?
A turn off for me. I'd prefer not to know.
It's all about the fantasy.