the Rolling Stones to Play Dallas? Looks Like it...

I heard tickets go on sale April 13, range from $62 to about $412.. the big money will drop $400 for a ticket, no problem.. price is no object.. the cheap tickets will go fastest, huge demand.

those "good" but not great seats, the $250-$300 tickets will go slow, and will not sell out.

my prediction based on experience Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Where ever you sit in what ever town you're going to need something to wear. You can be the only kid on your row in an authentic "The Rolling Stones Go Discp antique T" There's only two left. Size Bean Pole. All those years in the closet must have shrunk em.

I'm not a hoarder. I knew exactly where they were.

These T-Shirts are 37 fucking years old. For the record I inherited from Grandpa
I have seen the Stones many times and after my last time I would not go back. The Stones are not that great live and with ticket prices for premium seats as they are I would not spend the money. Too many great concerts here and Cowboy Stadium is not the best venue for a live performance.
Tickets go on sale 4/23, no prices yet. Originally Posted by huskerdude
For all dates except Quebec, AnEx card Holders can buy tickets on 4/8. General sales 4/13.
I have seen the Stones many times and after my last time I would not go back. The Stones are not that great live and with ticket prices for premium seats as they are I would not spend the money. Too many great concerts here and Cowboy Stadium is not the best venue for a live performance. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Can't say I agree with you about them not being great live, midgetwrestler. But I do wonder how good the concert will be in Cowboy Stadium given the acoustics in there. Don't think the sound will be that good. Anybody have any thoughts on that?
Not sure why anyone would want to see the Stones in a stadium concert. Sound will be terrible and you will watch them on Jerry's TV the whole time. Wait for the movie release.

Mick's voice gave out decades ago–he has no range and stays in a low low pitch for every song. It's really sad for us Rolling Stones fanatics. I was lucky enough to see them in a bar in Toronto in the early 80s warming up for a North American Tour. Nothing could beat that for me.