TAKE CAUTION HoUStON, TROLL potentially TAKING OVER MIcHELLE RYAN pm..

Small bag empty. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Lol actually gimpy I stopped taking invites because I quit ly learned none of the have heart just like you. And again who the hell is this girl michelle that gimpy coherced into trying to prove he isn't a serial women beater?. She is not on his reviews. Anyway cro your so up cbj kelly512 trailer baby ass that you can't even see straight. You came here to finds your balls stay here your never wanted in Austin. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
At least Sam found his balls...
How's your vagina feeling after taking this licking?
What a pussy!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (36.3 KB, 123 views)
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 06:50 AM
^^RR that's some funny shit right there...
Anyway cro your so up cbj kelly512 trailer baby ass that you can't even see straight. You came here to finds your balls stay here your never wanted in Austin. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Mata you need to get another argument. I responded to your lies (with your cronies) about what was said about Kelly. Basically caught you in a fabricated story. Yes I know (and a lot of other members) that most or all of the bullshit you write is not true.

I am more welcome in Austin by the ladies than your story telling ass is. At least I don't need multiple handles to be able to get a ok to see them.

Sam
  • pxmcc
  • 12-13-2017, 04:25 AM
Lol actually gimpy I stopped taking invites because I quit ly learned none of the have heart just like you. And again who the hell is this girl michelle that gimpy coherced into trying to prove he isn't a serial women beater?. She is not on his reviews. Anyway cro your so up cbj kelly512 trailer baby ass that you can't even see straight. You came here to finds your balls stay here your never wanted in Austin. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Sir your drama is not wanted in H-town; please keep it in Austin. We have enough already. Thanks though for thinking about us... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Maybe the OP recognizes good advice when he sees it. at least we can hope...
^^^ as long as you feed (post on threads) the puppy (troll) will not go away.

Sam