The Death of All Americans is Trump’s Doing....

You are as dumb as fuck. When you test people you can tell if they have it. If they don't have symptoms they can still spread it. They tested the fuck out of people in South Korea and stopped it
Trump and Republicans said not to test people so the American people didn't know how bad this shit was.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think that you have to have symptoms to be spreading it. Did you graduate from High School or can you even fucking read? Originally Posted by FrankZappa
Yeah right dumb ass. You think those tests are accurate? I don't have any symptoms of a cold or flu or anything. If I get tested and the test shows up positive for Corona virus, I am contagious and I can infect other people? Total fucking nonsense. There's nothing scientific about that notion and no way to confirm someone who is asymptomatic has infected someone.
Yeah right dumb ass. You think those tests are accurate? I don't have any symptoms of a cold or flu or anything. If I get tested and the test shows up positive for Corona virus, I am contagious and I can infect other people? Total fucking nonsense. There's nothing scientific about that notion and no way to confirm someone who is asymptomatic has infected someone. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"Typhoid Levianon"
This is an unwinnable argument. While asymptotic spread is possible, it hasn’t been proven yet for this particular strain.
Yeah right dumb ass. You think those tests are accurate? I don't have any symptoms of a cold or flu or anything. If I get tested and the test shows up positive for Corona virus, I am contagious and I can infect other people? Total fucking nonsense. There's nothing scientific about that notion and no way to confirm someone who is asymptomatic has infected someone. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Idiot.
This is an unwinnable argument. While asymptotic spread is possible, it hasn’t been proven yet for this particular strain. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What strain of Virus has it been confirmed?
Idiot. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You should get tested then.
What strain of Virus has it been confirmed? Originally Posted by Levianon17
HIV comes to mind, but there’s plenty of others both viral and bacterial.
71,356 dead as of 12 noon Central Time! MAGA! History will link Donald Trump and Benedict Arnold as two of the most infamous and destructive individuals in the annals of this Nation! Supporters of Trump are complicit in his dereliction of duty, by virtue of their unqualified support! 100,000 plus dead by or before ‘Good’ Friday! Originally Posted by Solemate62
The panic is good for your ilk. More! MORE! MOAR!

I read where the Chinese CV test they sold the Europeans was 30% accurate. Given that low bar, the test is worthless. Nevertheless the media stupidly pounded Trump for not having a test ready. That's one of the reasons I dismiss the "infected number" from more than a few weeks ago.
You should get tested then. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Be sures to study LeviQAnon! It’s a tough test.
HIV comes to mind, but there’s plenty of others both viral and bacterial. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The only one that is valid and proven is Rabies. An infected animal such as a Raccoon or a Fox may harbor the Virus and not show signs of the disease but the disease cannot be transmitted unless that infected animal bites or scratches another animal or human. The virus has to enter the body in order for the disease to manifest. Now Rabies and Covid19 are not in the same family of viruses and they affect different tissue. So how on earth is an asymptomatic person infected with Covid19 going to infect an individual if he isn't displaying symptoms? No body realizes they are infected until they are symptomatic, and by that same token no body suspects they have been exposed unless they have come in contact with someone who is obviously displaying symptoms. People are getting that idea from so called experts that haven't done any scientific research to confirm such a claim. There is a lot of information coming out daily about this Pandemic a lot of it is bullshit designed to fool and panic the dumb people. These people don't care about your Health.
  • oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 06:36 PM
L-17 - Incorrect. You are repeating internet misinformation.

You are welcome to your own opinion - but don't try to practice medicine with that knowledge skillset.
Well, ok, but that’s not really the point. The argument wasn’t how a disease is spread, it was if it could be spread by someone who is asymptomatic, the later is demonstrably true.

Using HIV for example: Guy #1 can be hiv+ and showing no symptoms whatsoever, he then buttfucks guy #2 who was previously hiv- and infects him with the virus. Tthe vast majority (like 99%+) of hiv is actually spread asymptotically, what kind of loon has sex with someone who has signs of having aids?

I’m not disagreeing that our reaction has been nothing short of insanity, but saying asymptomatic transmission of disease isn’t possible, or even rare, is just flat out wrong. Whether or not an asymptotic covid+ person can infect another person through sneezing/coughing/kissing/whatever just isn’t known yet, which is why I stand by my statement that it’s an unwinnable argument at this point.
L-17 - Incorrect. You are repeating internet misinformation.

You are welcome to your own opinion - but don't try to practice medicine with that knowledge skillset. Originally Posted by oeb11
What do ya have? You keep telling me I am wrong. Lets say I am infected with Covid19 but I am not displaying any symptoms. How will I spread it to another individual?
What do ya have? You keep telling me I am wrong. Lets say I am infected with Covid19 but I am not displaying any symptoms. How will I spread it to another individual? Originally Posted by Levianon17
You would spread it exactly the same ways as you would if you were showing symptoms, but only if it turns out that this particular virus can be spread that way.
You would spread it exactly the same ways as you would if you were showing symptoms, but only if it turns out that this particular virus can be spread that way. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Well what have all these "Experts" been telling the people about it's mode of transmission? Is your reply consistent with that?