Attention All Colorado Members

Wow I had no idea this had taken place. I thought I got banned bc of being AA mix. I had 3 reviews posted for me And my clients contacted me letting me know my reviews weren't going through. I later in the day signed on and realized I was banned. I guess they didn't want my 60$ Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
Don't sweat it honey you wouldn't be the first or the last. It's a bitter old street hooker that runs the show and she's mad at everyone LOL and the mods they get free sex from local tob girls so like I said before if they think your competition they will take you off the site but the joke is on them cuz honestly you don't need that site!
All the same guys on Tob look at all the other sites I've been off there for years and I'm doing great can't complain! Honestly one of the greatest things that ever happened to me was removing myself from p411 and Tob! I think you ladies dodged a bullet getting banned off that stupid site honestly! I hear the girls don't really get much business from there anyway LOL but you guys are always welcome in Colorado and if I can ever help you with anything feel free to reach out and send me a message anytime that goes to all the ladies. I'm a Colorado Native and you're always welcome in my town!
Awwww thank you so much girl! Happy Hobbying to you <3
Hey not all coloradans hate Texans I love Southern men and women! Honestly if you get banned from that site you dodged a bullet that site is a joke... and they hate anyone who they feel is going to be a threat! the lady who runs tob/p411 is a pure hater bitter old titless washed up old & used hooker...mad at the world lol Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
Yes I stand corrected. You are right young lady. My issues are with TOB and management! They will point and silence you quickly. Especially if they deem you a threat to their little ring and followers. Pass the word along eccie and oh2 is the place to advertise.........