How many ladies offer Dinner Date sessions? How many Clients like the idea ?

I can't think of one lady I have been with that I haven't taken out to eat. I also enjoy taking a lady shopping for sexy clothes. I have a date to take a cute lady from Austin to Bossier City as our birthdays are on the same day. There is a mall near by that has several nice places plus a Victoria's Secret.
THIS client likes the idea. I love spending quality dinner time with a lady, getting to know her a bit before getting intimate.

Whitney...

Yes. I would be interested in a dating type of arrangement. But maybe not just dinner and private time. What I have done in the past I would do again: one girl; get to know her in sessions ; coffee only sessions; coffee+private; lunch only; dinner only; dinner+private time; after that ever how she wants to mix it up; to include shopping, spa, anything romantic , etc. Lunches , dinner, coffee are all one price. Private time is an add on. Total $does not=hourly x $/ hour. But it is regular, and she get a minimum per month. It worked really well. But we would have to click at some deeper emotional level than most girls want . I licked out and found one that actually wanted a boyfriend to go with her husband and clients. lol. I may never find another one like her again. But I am looking.
  • shlub
  • 02-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Personally, I have only done it a few times and it was always an impromptu decision before or after bcd.

For the ladies I have met for dinner or drinks, it was off the clock and we had already established a good rapport. I choose to believe it was because they enjoyed my company and/or rewarded me for being a regular or otherwise notable client.
  • shlub
  • 02-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Heartlover... Check out the sugar daddy forum...
I have eaten several and gone to dinner with others. Taint is always a good snack to nibble.
I have done this several times, only with those who are understanding of my food intake needs though. It's a great way to relax, talk and enjoy the time together. I think it creates that personal intimacy that creates for a most passionate time together!

Feed me steak and greens... toss in intellectual witty banter and you can get my wet without touching me.
I do not charge for dinner dates I think that's it is ridiculous to charge for a simple meal especially if it is before or after a bcd session and I do not have anything else scheduled, but to each it's own I guess. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules would be a wonderful dinner companion.
I like the blind date thing. It adds to the whole fantasy element. Spices it up a bit.
I'm glad this public affection topic came up. I'd be super affectionate in public. I'm not in hiding from anyone. Whoever sees, can just keep looking. Not an issue for me.

Leo - I'd like to add my name to the list of dinner dates.
Autumn - I definitely would take you to dinner.
Tara Evans - Lunch is on me!
  • shlub
  • 02-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Dinner with Jules, someone on my list forever... Witty banter with Andy (if I schedule far enough in advance)...

I'm in!
I enjoy lunching or dining before or after a session. Used to do it once a month with an UTR lady, but she graduated college and retired....

Otherwise, I haven't done lunch or Dinners, I am always afraid to ask because some ladies might want to charge their time, and I don't think I would want to pay for her time for lunch or dinner.... and I never touch the money subject with a lady, hopefully everything is clear enough on her profile / reviews. There are two taboo subjects I never discuss - money or activities. I just prefer that the lady's policies are clear , and the activities ... well, let's see what happens behind closed doors... I go with the wind on that.
  • NYr
  • 02-08-2013, 07:58 PM
I usually do dinner dates and there are a few of us who do (not many, but more than you think). I wish ladies would post rates for such things on their sites (not necessary in an Ad). Very few ladies do.

I am odd I know, but I actually like talking to a lady, some of them can have a conversation guys. (some can't too)

I also have no SO, so it is easier for me to do dinner dates. (hand holding is fine with me too )
Hell Dallas has been known to invite the waitress at Hooters to return to the room with us. Perhaps it would be nice for a provider to mention the fact she will consider dinner. Like I have said before I always do dinner dates. It won't harm to ask, I can only remember one woman after going back through my dates that wanted full price for a dinner date. I just politely declined the date.
I love dinner dates. My clients usually take me to bobs steak and is so romantic and they have excellent food.
I like Ruth's Chris,Red Lobster, Saltgrass and Out Back. I would rather leave it up to the woman on where she would like to eat. I ask her when setting up the meet to find a place.